Chapter 4

As we reached where the explosion was. Another came and another making the five of us fly. Laux punched the air to make a huge gust of wind to help us from hitting the wall. Sylvia used her whip and it wrapped around Laux's waist as her dagger was deep inside the wall. Alex used his body to protect Anna from the drop. I on the other hand dug my scythe to the wall and stood on the staff of my weapon. 

How powerful can someone be to cause this much explosion? Bombs would explain a little but bombs wouldn't crush so many buildings that was protected with magic. Somewhere in that dark dust of soot. There's a powerful man or woman who has potential to create another war in other regions. And it's our job to stop them. 

Anna used her wind magic to clear away the soot in the air. She uses her magic to float in the air to find any targets nearby but there was nothing... or maybe not. 

Anna was suddenly punched behind her and she landed hard on the floor on her back. I saw him..., that dark messy hair, red cold blooded eyes and that tattoo.

"Kai...," Laux murmured.

"Luciel?" I questioned for only myself to hear. 

"Oh Laux, still weak as ever aren't you?" the man had smirked "do you still need your old brother to take care of you?" the man kicked Laux making him hit the wall behind him and bounced back only for the man to kick Laux's ribs and him hitting the floor hard. 

"AHH!!" Sylvia yelled and tried to kick him on the right of his head but he blocked it with his right arm. She kept on throwing several combinations of attacks but it was only dodged or blocked by the man. He wasn't even trying. He looked bored and he suddenly got angry. He kneed Sylvia on her stomach and she went flying to where Anna was. 

Next, it was Alex. He used his Tech sword. Smashing the blade over the man only to get blocked by only his arm. Alex grinned and he pushed a button that was on the sword. Huge volts of electricity came shooting our of the blade and made the man fall down the ground. Alex didn't end there. He took out another sword the same as the other one and tried to impale him but the man disappeared and appeared behind him. He whispered some words to Alex and he just collapsed. 

"It's your turn," the man pointed at me. I was casually just sitting on the staff of my scythe. 

"What's your name?" I ask him with a serious tone. 

"What, you falling in love with me?" he smirks and brushed his hair back with his hands. 

"Aww, how sad! Someone's so desperate for someone to love them!" I mocked the man and made a pouty face. He looked annoyed by that, which is exactly what I wanted. 

"Kai," 

"Lucia," 

"Old fashion," 

"Plain," 

The two of us exchanged each other with one word disses but then we stopped. 

He takes out a dagger and I take my scythe out of the wall and blocked it with my scythe. I smiled at him and he just got angrier and angrier each time he looks at me. He attacks me again but this time with rifles and I blocked every bullet by spinning my scythe in front of me in circle. I whistled and looked at my nails to see if they were symmetrical or not. He rushes towards me with a punch but it was a decoy. He's actually attacking from the bottom. I stepped back a step and he misses a punch. He attacks me just like how Sylvia tried to attack him but I blocked his attacks just like he did to Sylvia. 

"Get serious with me," I sighed "Show me what you really got!" I flashed towards him and gave him an uppercut which made him fly up. I jumped up to his level and kicked his abdomen and he lands hard on the ground just like Laux. Next, I put my hands around his neck and tried to choke him out but he wraps his legs around my arm and twist it. I fell to the floor but it was my turn to wrap my legs around his neck and try to choke him out again. His grip was lost and I managed to get away. The two of us grinned at each other.