Chapter 7

"Dude," Sylvia pokes me in my waist where my ticklish spot were. I held in the laughter and moved away from her "Sam from the Flower Shop," Sylvia pouted.

"I almost forgot about her," I thought about what I said about Sylvia in the last few weeks.

The seven of us went to visit her flower shop and there stood a white haired girl who was wearing a dress and a hoodie to keep herself warm as she watered the plants.

"Hello," she greeted us in and invited us into her shop.

"Hey," I greeted with a warm smile "do you want to join us in an adventure?" I asked her bluntly.

"Okay, let's go!" she grins and the seven of us looked dumbfounded. What? Just like that?

"Okay great! Next let's go get Jade!" Anna clapped her hands breaking the silence.

"Serah, you're smart. What's happening?" Alex asks while his arms were crossed still dumbfounded.

"I don't know..," Serah looked the same.

But we just accepted the fact that that was the quickest recruitment ever. The eight of us walked to Anna's mental hospital and this time Anna had to be the one disguised. So she put on a red wig and we went to visit Jade a friend of Anna.

We went to the nurse's office and Anna walked toward a brunette in a ponytail and dragged her away to a closet and knock her out. Then we all tried to sneak Jade away from the mental hospital without getting caught.

When we successfully sneaked Jade out of the hospital we looked at each other and decided to play cards while waiting for Jade to wake up.

"Six," Alex said and Sylvia slapped him with a shoe.

"CHEAT!!" Sylvia yelled and a pile of cards went all to Alex. The card was actually kings. We all had been playing cheat for 2 straight hours now and Jade still hasn't woken up.

"Someone check her pulse," I commanded and Anna stretched back and checked her pulse.

"She's not dead," Anna yawned and went back to playing the game.

I had had enough of waiting so I stood up and sliced my hand with the sacred blade and dripped blood on Jade's mouth. Her eyes opened and she saw me. She slapped me right on my cheek and I was about to strangle her but Anna held me back.

"Hey Jade!" Anna smiled still holding me back
"I'm going to kill you!" I said as Anna greeted Jade with a smile.

"Anna! Where have you been?" Jade stood up and gave a worried face.
"Don't ignore me you irrelevant piece of crap!" I continued.

"Oh, my friends sneaked me out and saved my life," Anna answered ignoring me.
"Who do you think you are? You're just a lowlife nurse that have no important family background whatsoever!" I argued still struggling away from Anna's grip. Laux and Alex took me away from Anna and held me down.

"Let go of me! I'm going to kill her! She has no respect towards people who try and save her life!" I complained and I activated my blood controlling ability. Jade was thrown toward a building and I dragged her back using my blood controlling ability "Apologize!!" I demanded. Everyone's eyes widened and tried to stop me even more. Then I fainted.