eight.

Taehyung pulls out onto the driveway of his house, sighing as he gets out. He knows Jungkook will probably blow up at him for taking him here but he doesn't care. He walks over to the passenger seat, opening the door, revealing a sleeping Jungkook. Taehyung attempts to wake him up by gently shaking his shoulder, but he only stirs slightly, still sleeping. He mutters something inaudible but manages to stay asleep.

Taehyung grunts as he leans down, unbuckling his seatbelt and picking his light body up with ease, carrying Jungkook bridal style as he shoves the door closed. He walks up the steps to his porch and takes his key out with difficulty, a sleeping, slightly drunk Jungkook still in his arms as he shoves his house door open. All the lights are out, his maid is most likely sleeping.

He switches a light on, and Jungkook's body lightly twitches in his arms, his eyes slowly opening a tiny bit. "Taehyung?" He furrows his eyebrows in confusion, looking around. "You fell asleep in my car. And you're drunk, so you're staying the night here," Taehyung explains, slipping his shoes off and making his way up the stairs. "But-" "No buts," Taehyung tuts, entering his bedroom. He walks over to his bed, gently settling Jungkook down onto it. "Don't worry. My bed is big enough for the two of us," Taehyung says, walking over to his closet and pulling out a large white tee.

"Here, change into this. I, uh- all my pants are in the wash so..." Taehyung explains, nervously scratching the back of his neck. "Thanks," Jungkook says. He's sobered up a bit now, much to Taehyung's dismay. He likes drunk Jungkook a bit better.

Taehyung grabs a t-shirt for himself, and walks into his bathroom, stripping out of his work clothes so he's only left in his boxers. He usually sleeps with nothing but a pair of boxers on, but since Jungkook's spending the night, he slips on a loose fitting black shirt and brushes his teeth before heading back into his bedroom. Taehyung gasps when he walks back into his bedroom. Jungkook has changed into the t-shirt that Taehyung provided him with, as for the lower half of his body, Jungkook is wearing nothing but a pair of thin grey boxers briefs.

The white t-shirt is pretty long but doesn't cover his milky white thighs. Taehyung stops staring, snapping back to reality. "I-uh, there's an extra toothbrush in the bathroom..." Taehyung says, and he all of a sudden feels nervous. Jungkook nods and heads over to brush his teeth. Taehyung walks over to his bed, removing all the pillows and getting it ready.

When Jungkook walks back, he has worry written all over his face. "I'm sleeping in here? With you? On the same bed?" Jungkook bombards Taehyung with questions and Taehyung can't help but let out a soft chuckle. "Don't worry Jungkook, I don't bite. And plus, my bed is huge." He assures him. "And here, I'll put these pillows in between us," he says, taking a bunch of pillows and lines it up the middle, creating a barrier.

Jungkook's features smoothen a bit as he relaxes and walks over to his side of he bed, laying down and staring at the ceiling. "Thanks," Jungkook says, looking up at Taehyung, smiling. "No problem." Taehyung replies, also laying down onto his half of the bed. They talk for a couple of minutes before Taehyung clicks off the lamp on his nightstand and lays back down.

"Goodnight Jungkook, sleep tight." Taehyung whispers. "Night Tae," Jungkook whispers back.

Taehyung lays in bed for the next half an hour, not able to sleep at all. He keeps tossing and turning, looking at Jungkook's silhouette beside him, his chest heaving up and down, soft snores departing his soft lips. Taehyung matches his breathing with Jungkook's, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Right when Taehyung finally drifts off to a light slumber, he hears whimpers coming out of Jungkook's mouth. Taehyung sits up, switching the light on his nightstand and looking over at Jungkook who's currently squirming around in his sleep, eyes squeezed shut. "F-fuck Taehyung-ahh," Taehyung's eyes widen as Jungkook moans out his name in his sleep. Fuck. Is he having a wet dream?