eleven.

Taehyung quickly gets out of his car, walking up the steps to his house in a rush, Jungkook following behind. He unlocks the door, and opens it. As they walk inside, they're greeted by Taehyung's maid. "Welcome back, Jungkook-ssi and Taehyung-ssi," the maid says, bowing politely. "Are you guys hung-" "No thanks! We just ate!" Jungkook cuts her off and drags Taehyung up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"Someone's eager, hmm?" Taehyung teases, closing the door behind him and smashing Jungkook's body against the wall. "I can't help it, I'm horny as fuck right now. Stop teasing," Jungkook says. Where did this side of him even come from?

Taehyung crashes his lips onto Jungkook's, as he brings his knee up to rub against Jungkook's clothed member. Jungkook takes this opportunity to rut his hips against Taehyung's knee. Taehyung removes his knee and Jungkook whines, but stops when he feels Taehyung's hands lifting off his sweater, and sliding off his t-shirt.

Once Jungkook's upper body is exposed, Taehyung dives into Jungkook's neck, marking several purple bruises onto his neck and collarbone. "Tae," Jungkook moans, his trembling hands coming up to undress Taehyung. Once Taehyung's upper body is bare, Taehyung lifts Jungkook by his thighs, his legs straddling Taehyung's torso. Jungkook yelps and wraps his arms around Taehyung as he leads them to the king sized bed.

Taehyung gently lays Jungkook down on the bed, and unzips his jeans, slowly sliding them off. Taehyung then slips off Jungkook's boxers, throwing it somewhere in the room. "Fuck, you're already hard for me," Taehyung says, wrapping his long, slender fingers around the base of Jungkook's cock. He brings his mouth to the tip, giving it small kitten licks, before engulfing Jungkook's cock whole, sucking on it while moving his hands up and down. Taehyung feels Jungkook's thighs tense up. "If you keep doing that I'm going to fucking come," Jungkook says, almost growling out the words.

Taehyung pulls his mouth off of Jungkook's cock with a small pop. "Okay, okay. Calm down," Taehyung smirks teasingly, unzipping his own pants and pulling it down with his boxers. "Prep or no prep?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook thinks for a moment before mumbling 'prep.' Taehyung opens the bedside drawer and pulls out some lube.

Taehyung opens the bottle of lube and squeezes a small amount onto his fingers, spreading Jungkook's legs apart. Taehyung licks his lips at the sight, slowly entering one finger inside of Jungkook. When he's stretched enough for the second, he enters the next one, scissoring them. "Oww," Jungkook whines, scrunching his nose at the uncomfortable feeling. "Just wait until my dick is shoved up your ass," Taehyung says, slightly smirking.

He takes the bottle of lube once again and applies a generous amount onto his dick as he lathers it up. "Are you ready?" Taehyung asks, leaning down to kiss the corner of Jungkook's mouth as he nods his head vigorously. Jungkook reaches down to grab his own ass, spreading his cheeks to give Taehyung easier access. Taehyung takes his throbbing cock in his hands and levels it with Jungkook's fluttering asshole.

Taehyung presses the tip of his cock into the rim of Jungkook's asshole, watching in anticipation as Jungkook's eyes squeeze shut in pain. Taehyung sinks in, deeper until he's almost fully inside him, Jungkook's asshole clenching around his cock so wonderfully. Jungkook wraps his legs around Taehyung's body, making it much easier for Taehyung to snap his hips forward, relentlessly.

"Nngh, fuck Tae. Go faster," Jungkook moans, pleading. Taehyung obliges, thrusting his hips at a faster pace, as Jungkook is a moaning, writhing mess beneath him. "Fuck baby, you feel so fucking good," Taehyung groans, as he feels Jungkook's body tensing underneath him. Heat pools in the bottom of his stomach as he's about to reach his climax.

"T-Tae, pull out. R-right now." Jungkook moans out, and Taehyung obeys. "What was that for? I was having the time of my life," Taehyung grunts and Jungkook smirks, slowly getting up and climbing on top of Taehyung while his back is against the headboard. Jungkook leans over, kissing Taehyung's jaw while his hands roam all over his naked body.

Jungkook pulls away, looking at Taehyung. "Can I please ride you?" Jungkook asks, batting his eyelashes. Taehyung searches for words, but can't find any and so he just nods his head eagerly. Jungkook positions his ass above Taehyung's erected cock, slowly sinking down. "Shit," Taehyung mutters under his breath as he feels Jungkook's asshole clenching around his throbbing cock.

Jungkook starts bouncing up and down on Taehyung's lap, making Taehyung see stars. Jungkook looks so heavenly, his face screwed in pleasure, his swollen cock dripping with precum, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he continues to bounce on Taehyung's dick, letting out beautiful high pitched moans. "Fuck yes, baby, just like that," Taehyung groans as he places his hands on Jungkook's hips.

Jungkook feels Taehyung's dick hit his prostate multiple times, and his stomach clenches as he releases his warm seed all over Taehyung's chest, arching his back while he rides out his orgasm. "Oh fuck, Jungkook," Taehyung moans out as he releases inside of Jungkook seconds later. Jungkook collapses onto Taehyung, both of them a sweaty, sticky mess.

Both boys try to catch their breath as they pant heavily in each other's arms. "That was fucking amazing," Taehyung manages to breathe out, pecking Jungkook's lips lightly. Jungkook nods his head in agreement. "Let's go get cleaned up," Taehyung says, carefully prying Jungkook off of him. "I need to shower," Jungkook says. "Yeah, I do too." Taehyung says, walking over to the bathroom. "You wanna join me?" Taehyung calls out from behind him and Jungkook blushes madly.

"Come on, we just had sex. Showering together is nothing." Taehyung teases and Jungkook groans in annoyance. "Fine. Suit yourself," Taehyung says, turning on the shower and stepping into the welcoming, steaming water. He's finished shampooing his hair and he grabs the body wash, lathering himself up with foam.

Once Taehyung finishes, he turns the faucet off, stepping out into the cool air and wrapping a white towel around his waist. He exits the washroom, and he sees Jungkook patiently waiting on his bed. He unwraps his white towel and pries it off of his body, slipping on a pair of boxers.

"Do you mind dropping me off back to my place?" Jungkook asks, hopeful. "Stay the night. Please?" Taehyung says, and Jungkook sits there silently, contemplating. "It's late anyway. And tomorrow we'll go looking for a nice car for you," Taehyung says, trying to convince the younger. "Fine. But only for tonight," Jungkook says and Taehyung runs over to the bed, tackling Jungkook, pressing kisses all over his face. "Yah! Tae, get off of me~" Jungkook whines, even though he's enjoying every second of this playful side of Taehyung.

"You're really adorable," Taehyung blurts out and Jungkook's cheeks flush in embarrassment. Jungkook turns his body around, so that his back is now facing Taehyung. Taehyung snakes his arm around Jungkook's torso, pulling him close to his side. Taehyung slightly shifts, turning off the bedside lamp as Jungkook yawns. Taehyung and Jungkook lay there, in the comfort of each other's arms while Taehyung whispers sweet nothings in Jungkook's ear until he hears soft snores leaving the younger's parted lips.

"Sweet dreams, Kookie."