Positive or Negative

~Willow's POV~
We still had a day to get ready before we left. I decided I wanted to know if I was pregnant or not. So, I asked Glenn if he would come on a run with me. Of course he said yes, and so we set off to a small convenience store outside of Atlanta.

The sketchy part was I didn't tell Glenn why we were going on this run. Since I didn't want Glenn to know why I was here, when we arrived I told him to stand watch outside. I louldly banged on the window, waiting for the walkers to arrive.

When none did, I slowly opened the door and went inside to find what I was looking for. It actually took me a while to find the pregnancy tests. But when I did, I reached the jackpot of pregnancy tests. Dozens upon dozens were lined up, also about three other boxes full of pregnancy test still weren't opened.

I searched to see if Glenn was looking, and when i was certain he wasn't I quickly grabbed around 5 pregnancy tests. Shoving them in my bag I walked outside to meet up with Glenn.

I sort of lied to him, telling him that i had to go to the bathroom. Walking around to the back of the store, I quietly unzipped my bag, and softly opened a pregnancy test. I already knew what to do from watching movies and shows, and I proceeded to do what was neccesary.

No matter the answer, I wasn't ready for it.