Hershel's Farm

~Willow's POV~
"Everybody takes a weapon." Rick said as he laid out the knives and machetes on the hood of a car.

"These aren't the kind of weapons we need." I didn't have to see to know who that was from.

Shane looked at Andrea, not knowing why she was still on this topic. "We been over that. Daryl, Rick, Willow, and I are carrying. We don't need people poppin' off rounds everytime a tree rustles."

"It's not the trees i'm worried about."

"Say somebody fires at the wrong moment, herd happens to be passin' by, see then it's game over for all of us. So you need to get over it."

After Shane walked away, Daryl explained the plan. "The idea is to take the creek up 'bout five miles, turn around come back down the other side. Chances are she'll be by the creek, it's our only landmark."

Rick told us to have space between us, but always stay within sight of each other. We all got our backpacks ready to go. I'm pretty sure Daryl didn't want me going, but he knew that he have a chance of convincing me otherwise. While all of us were stuffing things in our bags, I was eaves dropping on Rick and Dale's conversation. I heard them say that Carl was coming as well. This search was going to be interesting.

Andrea walked up to Dale, and i already knew the topic.

"Andrea, i'm begging you, don't put me in this position."

"I'm not going out there without my gun. I'll even say please."

"I'm doin' this for you."

"No Dale, you're doin' this for you, you need to stop. Oh, what do you think's gonna happen, i'm gonna stick it in my mouth and pull the trigger the minute you give it to me?"

"I know you're mad at me, that much is clear, but if hadn't done what i did, you'd be dead now."

"Jenner gave us an option, i chose to stay."

"You chose suicide."

"So what's that to you, you barely know me."

"I know Amy's death devest-."

"Keep her out of this, this is not about Amy, this is about us. And if i decided that i have nothing left to live for, who the hell are you to tell me otherwise? To force my hand like that?"

"I saved your life."

"No Dale i saved yours, you forced that on me. I didn't want your blood on my hands, and that's the only reason i left that building. What did you expect? What, i have some kind of epiphany, some life informing cathartic?"

"Maybe just a little gratitude."

"Gratitude? I wanted to die my way. Not torn apart my drooling freaks, that was my choice. Ya took that away from me Dale."

"But-."

"But you know better. All i wanted after my sister died was outta this endless nightmare we live everyday. I wasn't.hurtin' anyone else. You tool my choice away Dale. And you expect, Gratitude?"

"I don't know what to say."

"I'm not your little girl. I'm not your wife, and i'm sure as hell not your problem. That's all there is to say."

Andrea walked away, not even caring that she didn't have her gun. We all put on our packs, and headed into the woods. With no walkers in sight, stopping to kill one wouldn't be a problem. After a while, we came across a very small campsite. All that we could see, was random food cans, empty.water bottles, and unidentifiable items, scattered around.