Late Night Walks

I was just sitting on the couch, wide awake waiting for Jack to be done with editing his videos.
I was just going through social media on my phone. I heard Jack's door fling open, I looked up and saw Jack running towards me. I scooted to the side and see Jack face plant into the couch cushion. I laughed and patted his head. "Good job 10/10 babe!"
"Why thank you" he mumbled.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I tried to release from his grip, after trying countless times I gave up.

I laid my head on his shoulder, Jack's hand snaked its way to my waist. I cuddled close, and wrapped my arm around his waist and I laid my other on his chest.

I snuck my hand into my jacket and pulled out a cookie, slowly raising it in front of my mouth. I felt two eyes burning into my head. I looked up, and saw Jack glaring at me with his scrunched up. I smirked and kept moving the cookie towards my mouth. Jack pouted. I stopped and looked at him, I sighed and gave in. I handed him the cookie, he beamed and ate it in one bite.

"Let's go for a walk!" I suggested.
He looked confused. "Really it's.... 2:41am?"
"So?" I responded, I stood and headed to the closet to get a jacket.
"Come on plllleeeaaaase" I pleaded.
"Ugh fine" he gave in. I smiled and clapped my hands.
"Okay hurry up!" I screamed.

We finally got outside, the cold/warm air of Ireland. I took a deep breath in and out.
"Fresh air" I breathed.
"So, there's air inside, we could've stayed in there" Jack complained.
"Come on we both need some fresh air, we both been cooped up inside all week" I reasoned. I wrapped my arm and his waist as he put his arm around my shoulders.

We walked through town and found an 24 hour convenient store. I dragged Jack inside, we both went different directions, he went to the cookie isle as I went to the slushy machine, and got blue raspberry (sorry if you don't like blue raspberry.. What's wrong with with you it's an awesome flavor!)
Me and Jack finally met at the register he handed so many boxes and bags of cookies and candy.
I giggled, he stared at me confused as he kept putting the multiple boxes and bags of cookies on the counter, I stopped sipping my slushie and showed the cashier.

We exited and kept walking and holding each other close. He kept munching on cookies and offering them and I gladly accepted because he hardly shares them.

We passed a park, and there was a little playground to it. I ran to the swings as Jack just kept walking. I hopped on the swinging and staring kicking my feet. I got higher and higher and higher.
Jack finally joined, I giggled and kept swinging.

We finally decided to leave and head back home. We hooked arms and headed home. It took awhile to get home.

We arrived and we both plopped on the couch and turned a movie and cuddled.
"Thanks for the walk babe" I smiled.
"No problem it was actually quite fun" Jack responded and while cuddling closer. He started eating more cookies, getting crumbs everywhere. I chuckled and concentrated on the movie.

I drank some more of my slushie. I started to fall asleep, I felt Jack started running his hand through my hair. I smiled and started dozing off.

Jack's POV

I looked down and saw that (Y/N) was asleep. Gosh she looks adorable when she's asleep, she's adorable all the time.
I started running my fingers through her hair. I whispered sweet things in her ear, until I started dozing off myself.
"I love you (Y/N)" was the last thing I said before I fell asleep with (Y/N) securely in my arm.