Hiking

(Okay so I went hiking up a mountain today with some friends.. And holy shite balls I regretted every minute that I went DX)

Jack's POV

Me and (Y/N) were cuddling on the couch.
(Y/N) sighed.
"You bored, lass?" I asked.
"Yah, but I got you here to keep me company." She snuggled closer. I chuckled.
"Well since it's a rare sunny day out in Ireland.. Wanna go for a hike?" I suggested.
She looked at me with shock on her face.
"Like not a mountain right??? Like a simple trail???" She questioned.
"Yah like walk through trails through the forest. You know how much I love the nature" I smiled. She sighed relief? "Why you panicking about hiking?"
"Well a long time ago I went on a hike with some friends, and holy shite! It was a pain in my arse!" She told. 'I love her cute Irish accent, it's just like mine'
"Well lass, we're not doing anything major for this hike.." I reassured. She gave me a smile and hug.

We got ready. Nothing special since I said we weren't climbing a fooking mountain. Haha. Just a simple trail through the forest.

We got in the car, and drove to the forest where the trail was.

We got there, and got out of the car. I grabbed (Y/N's) hand. We walked through the park, to get to the forest.

Nature is gorgeous. But not as gorgeous as (Y/N).
I squeezed her hand, and placed a kiss on her cheek, and ran ahead of her. She groaned. She should know I'm full of energy all the damn time.
She started walking faster, and faster. We were now at a running pace, she was chasing after me.

We seemed to find a lake with a bench by it. I smiled, ran to it, and was catching my breath. Then (Y/N) came by and did the same.
She wasn't very the outdoor type. She was a couch potato. My cute adorable couch potato.

She started taking pictures of the pretty scenery. I grabbed my phone out, and started taking pictures of her smiling, doing her own thing. 'She is so god damn cute!'

She turned towards me and noticed me taking pictures of her. I noticed her face flushing red.
She covered her face, then started giggling.
"Babe don't cover your face. You're absolutely adorable!"

She put her hands down and scooted closer by me, and wrapped her arms around my torso.
'Selfie time!'
I put my camera on my phone on again and snatched a picture of her smiling into my neck.

I showed it to her. She giggled "I like it"
She took a selfie as well with me.
I posted my selfie I took on social media. She did as well.

"Babe this little hike was fun" (Y/N) smiled.
"See, I knew you'd like it" I smiled too.
"I did, because of you. But can we go home now??" She started to whine. I chuckled.
"Okay. Okay. Let's go" I stood up, letting out my arm.
"Carry me??" She asked with her arms open. I sighed deeply, turned around, bent my knees. Next thing (Y/N) got on my back.

She was making "whoosh" sounds and kept acting like a weirdo. I kept laughing. She was too much of a dork.
"You're such a dork" I grinned still carrying her.
"I know! But I'm your dork!" She kissed my cheek. She started messing with my hair.
"Hey! Don't touch the green floof!" I grinned.
"But it's just so pretty and majestic" She giggled, still playing with my hair.
We finally got the car.

We got home and plopped on the couch and cuddled.
"Today was fun" (Y/N) smiled sleepily.
"It was" I responded sleepily too. I was running my hair through her hair.
We soon fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch.

Okay so when I got the call from my friend, Keenan. I didn't expect it to be the full fucking trail! Plus it was sunny today and I had a black shirt and UGG boots! It sucked!! Shite! >~< I'm still sore! 10-11 miles! 4-5 hours! GAWd!