Silenced

You had a great life in middle school, great friends, good grades, popular, but as soon you went into high school, those first two years came crashing down on you. Your so called friends, started to tell others your deep secrets you thought they would keep to themselves, but nope.

You just stop talking. You told your dad before you turned mute, he didn't mind, just as long your grades were fine, he wouldn't care.

You started to wake up to an annoying repeating sound.
Beep beep beep beep
You sat up, scoffed, and hit the off button.
You rubbed your eyes, looked outside to see it grey outside, and raindrops running down your window.

~time skip~

You were listening to music as you were walking to school, your house was only five minutes away.

You could see the school approaching.
Finally, you got to the schools front doors. You opened them, and quickly walked to your locker.

You grabbed your things for your first couple classes, you closed your locker. Just as you were turning around, two arms trapped you against the person and your locker.
You let out a yelp, and looked at the person to see; Kyle.

Kyle has been bullying you the past year.
He would slap you, hit you, and flirt which lead to him hitting you.
"Hey babe where do you think you're going in such a rush?" He asked. You didn't speak, just looked away.
You felt a strong grip on your chin, you were forced to look at Kyle, "look at me when I'm talking to you" Kyle spat.
You shook your head, Kyle started to chuckle. Kyle grabbed your books and threw them to the ground. You glared at him, trying to push him away. He didn't budge.
He grabbed your arms and pinned them above your head. You looked away, knowing he was gonna start punching you.

"Just say two words and I'll let you go" Kyle suggested harshly. You thought for a second, then shook your head no.
Kyle groaned. "Just. Speak. Two. Words." You shook your head.

The next thing you felt was a painful feeling in your stomach.
"Two words. Or I'm gonna keep punching you until you do." You were still shaking your head.
You felt another punch to your stomach. You gasped, the pain was unbearable. You hung your head low, trying to bear the pain.

Kyle then grabbed your face and punched your cheek. Tears were starting to fall.
Kyle was about to hit again, you shut your eyes waiting to be hit.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" You heard another person yell. You opened your eyes to see; Jack. You two never spoke to each other before not even in middle school, only caught glances at each other.
"I'm having a little conversation with Y/N." Kyle said.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jack asked harshly.
Kyle was yanked back, you fell to the floor. Jack pinned Kyle to the lockers.
Jack started to punch Kyle in the face and stomach.
After Jack thought Kyle learned his lesson, he let Kyle drop. Kyle groaned and curled into a ball.

Jack turned around to you, seeing you hold onto your stomach, you looked at Kyle to see him getting up.
"Y/N, are you alright?" Jack asked.
You kept pointing behind him, shaking your head.
Jack furrowed his eyebrows, just as he was about to turn around, he got tackled to the floor. You gasped.

Kyle was on top of Jack, punching his cheek and nose.
You gathered enough strength, walked over to Kyle, tapped him on the shoulder.
He stopped punching Jack, and turned around, "wHAT?! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUS-" Kyle fell to the floor holding his nose.
You punched him as hard as you could.

Everyone was stunned. You, the mute shy girl. Punched Kyle McGee. You held your hand close to your chest, as your knuckles started to throb.
You looked at Jack, and kneeled down to him.
You mouthed 'are you okay'
He nodded his head, "are you okay?" He asked, you thought then nodded.

You reached out to Jack's nose. He froze. You tilted his head up. His mouth slightly open. You closed it.
You smiled at him, as he smiled back. He stood up, and reached out his hand out for you.
You stood up, "we should go to the nurse, so you can check your knuckle, and my nose"

You held him back. He had a confused look.
You never thought you were gonna do this again.
"...J-Ja-Jack.." Jack's eyes widen, "t-th-thank y-you," Jack had the biggest smile on his face.

He brought you into a tight hug, "y-your welcome, Y/N" you hugged back.

Sorry this sucked D: