Sick Day

Jack's POV

I woke coughing and sneezing, it felt freezing in the house. I wrapped myself more into the blanket.

I snuggled closer to (Y/N) hoping to fall back asleep.

I couldn't fall asleep, but (Y/N) was happily in deep sleep. I just stared at her beautiful features.

(Y/N) started fluttering her eyes open, I smiled.
"Good morning, princess."
She smiled, "morning, handsome"

I started coughing, (Y/N) sat up and put her back hand on my forehand. She sighed.
"You have a fever" as she got up and went somewhere. A few minutes later she came back with a spoon, medicine bottle, a cup of tea.. Probably... More blankets and pillows for later.

She sat at the side of the bed by me, she poured the gross looking medicine on the spoon.. 'Ewwww groosss'
She started leaning the spoon towards my mouth, and I did not want any. I kept my mouth shut. She sighed, she leaned a gave me a kiss, just then she pulled away quickly and shoved the medicine filled spoon in my mouth.

I gagged. She laughed at me.
"What have I done to deserve this!?" I screamed. She giggled and handed me the tea. I sipped some, it made my throat feel so much better.

She crawled up the bed next to me. Cuddled close by, "Now this is more like!" I smiled.
"But I hope I don't get you sick..." I said concerned.

"Ah hush, if I get sick it'll be worth it, helping you feel better." She cuddled closer if any possible.

"Aw crap! YouTube I need to make videos!" I suddenly remembered.
"Don't you have back-up videos, babe?" She asked.
"Oh yes I do" I got up, and walked to my recording studio.

I uploaded the video, I'll upload the other in a couple hours. I went to the kitchen, grabbed some more tea and grabbed cookies for me and (Y/N).

I walked back upstairs to our room, and see (Y/N) on her side, drifting off to sleep. I smiled and set down my cup and box of cookies, and laid next to her. She smiled sleepily and wrapped her arms automatically around my torso.

I felt one arm loosen from my torso, to see (Y/N) grabbing a cough drop. She handed it to me. I opened my mouth, and she dropped it in. I sucked on it, it tasted like a bunch of cherries. It made my throat feel better, I didn't feel like coughing that much.

I wrapped my arms around her again. She did the same. (Y/N) helping me out, just makes me love her even more, knowing she'll be there when I get sick to help me. I love her more than she'll ever know.

(Y/N) started running her fingers through my bright neon hair. I started doing the same with her beautiful (Y/H/C) locks. She smiled sleepily, I kissed her nose.

"Thank you for taking care of me, (Y/N). I love you more than you'll ever know, not even words could help describe the love, I feel for you. I wouldn't trade you for the world." I said kissing her one more time.

"It's no problem, Jack. I love you loads and loads too. I couldn't even show or tell you how much I love you! You mean everything to me" She whispered, while kissing me back.

'Glad I have her. She means everything to me. When she gets sick or hurt I'm going to show her the care that she showed me today. I love her so much!'

Here you go, I liked this cute little imagine. I might make a part 2? Maybe. Eh, school starts on Wednesday. Greaaaaat! (Add sarcasm) but anywho don't stop being a boss and I'll see you later!