So, kidnapper or friend?

b'coz she has been a great supporter...! <3

Chapter 4:

_____________________________________________________________________

24 hours. It’s been only 24 hours since Ryan found himself in company of a certain irritating brunette, Scarlett Winget. He was to say the least very peeved and was this close to strangling her. She begged, whined and pleaded to make him release her and when he refused all of that, the girl made herself too comfortable with the situation. First, she was starting to tell him all of her life’s story when certainly he wasn’t interested and not paying attention. But just because she was held captive and didn’t have anything to do, she mentally decided to make a friend out him. Really! Friend out of a kidnapper? Ryan mused over what next he should expect from this hell of a woman. And quite frankly he no longer was sure which one of them was held captive, he sure felt like the one detainee here.

           It was the morning after their little confrontation that she had decided she would like some clothes and stuff if she has to stay here any longer. As if, she wasn’t kidnapped but was staying in some kind of ‘serving you- free motel’. Note the sarcasm. Not just that to make her point of how she didn’t really have anything to wear, she went ahead and wore one of his dress shirt and well, left it that. He wasn’t a castrated man; of course he couldn’t really manage to keep his eyes off her legs. And he wasn’t proud of it either but no matter how much sense he tried to put into her head for changing into something else, she didn’t really bother submitting to any of his demands.

              It was almost as if, she wanted to put up to his strength and brusque attitude with one of her own -obnoxious spoiled brat one. She would deny, reject everything he asked and said. The first night when he had seen her crying, he couldn’t help but feel sorry for her; she didn’t have any clue about what she got herself into.

              He took that moment to look at her as she was comfortably sitting on the love seat in the living room with her legs hiked up on one arm of the seat. She was still talking about some old crap about her bad luck; he wasn’t so interested in it. Though, he was highly entertained by all the emotions playing around on her face. Her face would set up in a frown as she recollected something bad and sometimes she would smile out of nowhere on the fact that she is clumsy. She seemed untouched by depraved vibes even after she went chattering about how her fate is sore; she still managed to show the side of her- who never really lived bad memories.  Never really complained about it but sure whined a lot about it.

“And so that day I met hairy Wesley ……but then he ….Ryan, what happened? You’re not paying attention again.”

“No. I’m not.”

“But we’re getting to the interesting part. Hairy Wesley managed to…”

“Don’t start now. I didn’t pay attention back then. I don’t plan to give a damn now too, so why don’t you take a hint and shut up.”

“That’s practically impossible.” She mumbled.

“Ya…wouldn’t know why I still asked that.”

“Oh. You’re so witty.” Scoffing, she rolled her eyes and didn’t seem to falter at his intense gaze.

              He heaved a sigh, now he was way past glaring at her, he didn’t bother showing her anger or any other emotions; she was now just plainly trying to irritate him. At first it was unintended but now he sure as hell knew she did that purposely. This female jibber jabber is what he hated the most and from the start of forever this girl here has been yapping away.