chapter 16

I was so tired we had gone to three museums but my favorite was water works. I went through what it was suppose to be like in a tornado, laid on a bed of nails, made body art, pulled my own weight and more.  I had been texting Cameron every now and then all day. They had gone to an amusement park and it was small so they were riding the same rides a lot of times. We already knew where we were going next week. It’s an amusement park downtown but instead of going there to get in you had to go through city walk and its going to be a show. So we are its like little small things you can do there, like; bars, tattoo parlors, ice cream shops, other stuff.  We were coming up to go to our room and while we were waiting guess who decided to come in to. Cameron yes with his family, I waved up at him and he came up and hugged me. So I introduced him to my mom and he introduced me to his parents.

“I told you he met a pretty girl” Caitlyn said

“I thought you meant at the amusement park” her mom responded, our parents started talking they looked like around my mom’s age. So we moved away and talked on our own.

“So how was it” I asked him

“It was ok how was yours”

“I had fun actually”

“Oh so what are you doing later”

“Nothing probably just going to relax”

“You want to go to the mall its one right up the street”

“Sure just let me tell my mom”

“Are we taking your car or ours?”

“Mine I don’t think a girl should drive if a dudes in the car”

“Aww you’re so sweet but ok” we walked back up to our parents and got on the elevator. We went in and so I told him I’ll text him when I’m ready. We all got off and went to our room.

“Mom can I go out with Cameron”

“Where”

“To the mall up the street”

“Are you taking the car?”

“No”

“Ok, because we were going out tonight to and I said I would drive”

“What about Caitlyn?”

“I think y’all are going to have to take her with you”

“Ok” I went in the bathroom and put my hair in a bun and checked my makeup once I finished, I text cam saying I was ready to go.

Cam: I have to take Caitlyn I hope that’s ok

Ever: yeah

Cam: ok come meet me at the elevator

“Bye mom I'll see you later love you”

“Love you more Evie”

“You better” I said laughing and grabbed a key card and left out. When I got there they were already there.

“Hey ever” Caitlyn said

“Hi Caitlyn” I responded I smiled at cam and we left out the hotel and drove towards the mall. We both hadn’t been to this mall so we wanted to look at a lot of stores. The mall was average sized and most of the stores weren’t really what I would go into but then I saw Zumies.  I went looking around and had Caitlyn with me while Cameron was on the boy’s side. Caitlyn was only three so I knew she couldn’t fit anything in here, but I did buy her a dress out of crazy 8 when Cameron wasn’t looking and told him it was for my niece when I got back to Louisiana. So then once I finished looking I paid, I only a shirt and a tank top and a bikini. He had got some shorts and swim trunks. Then we left out and went to the food court.  We had went to Chili’s and sat down and our waiter came up.