Chapter 10

“Yeah” I said making room for him. I heard the door close then felt the bed sink in. I cuddled into him then went back to sleep. I woke up in the morning around 9. I looked around ace was out of the bed so I was wondering if he actually came in last night. I let it slip and went to take a shower. I washed and wrapped the towel around myself then brushed my teeth.  I went into my room slid into my skinny jeans and a Victoria secret pink T-shirt. I put on my pink and black Nikes. I went downstairs to see ac talking to my mom.

“Hey guys”

“Hey” they said together

“Where’s Ann?”

“Still in the room” my said

“Ok” I went to go check on her. She was laying there I’m guessing she was thinking.

“Hey bunches” I said

“Hey Hun”

“How are you?”

“Good I guess”

“You don’t sound like it; do you want to go to a café?”

“Sure let me get dressed”

“Ok see you in a minute” I went back out and sat at the table.

“Did you talk to her?”

“Yeah we are going to a café” I said to ace

“Ok”

“Well I have to go I’ll see you later this afternoon” she kissed my forehead then started walking up to her room

“Ok” I looked over at ace he was dressed so my guys he got up way earlier than me.

“Did you come in my room last night?”

“Yeah”

“Ok I thought I dreamed it”

“You have dreams about me?” he said with a smirk

“No I just thought I did”

“Oh” Ann came out came we go to the white windmill Malaya’s there she called me”

“Sure” we got the car and drove.

“I didn’t know you had that here”

“Well how did I pick out my stuff that easy when you took me?”

“I just thought it stuck out to you”

“No we have one here, I always get that”

“Oh” the rest of the ride was quiet. When we got there we got out and went in and I went to get my sweet rice doughnuts, then I got a honey melted croissant, and more sweet rice donuts for later with raspberry cookies. Ace got a croissant and a breakfast pizza. Ann got a cinnamon twist and a hot chocolate. We went to sit with Malaya after we paid.

“Malaya this is Ace, Ace this is Malaya”

“Hey” he said

“Hi, so now you come and see me” she to me

“Well maybe because when I came last time you weren’t at Mia’s. It was late Saturday and I know how your mom is. And I left Sunday after I dropped Ann off.”

“Well you still should have came to see me”

“How could I when I got in late Friday, you how my mom acts on Saturday’s I was luck y to get out, and I left Sunday morning.”