CHAPTER 7 PART 1

“Hey girl”

“Hey” I said looking confused

“I know what you’re wondering but the last time I saw we were almost cool”

“Yeah but if you haven’t realized it’s not like that anymore”

“Yeah well can get back kind of close again”

“I don’t know but to tell you the truth I don’t like you at all”

“It’s ok because you know what I can’t stand your ass either”

“So why did you come up here if you don’t like me”

“Well I realized I’m going to have to deal with you for the next couple of years so I might as well try to be a little more than enemies”

“Ok well I don’t want to but I will try to at least act like were associates”

She left without another word just a small smirk. Did I make the right choice after what she said?

THE NEXT DAY

 I woke up I didn’t feel like getting to cute so I put on some black skinny jeans and a white tee. I let hair fall my down I put on natural makeup because I looked sleepy and my black wedges. I grabbed my phone. I went downstairs and they weren’t ready yet so I put a pop tart in the toaster. By the time I finished they still weren’t ready I was thinking about how I need my car so I wouldn’t have to wait for them. They came down 5 minutes later we left and went to the school. I didn’t feel like sitting there so I said hey to everybody and walked off. My mind went wandering again about getting my car that I didn’t see where I was going and I bumped into a girl.

“What the hell” she said angrily

“Peyton calm down it was an accident” a boy said to her

“I am so sorry I really didn’t mean to” I said

“It’s ok, so um who are you and you are really pretty”

“Oh I’m Ever I’m new here”

“Explains why I never seen you before. Well I’m Peyton and this is also Payton, but is spelled with an A and mine with an E” they looked like the typical captain of the football team and head cheerleader couple. She had a white sundress that was just a few inches above her knee so it wasn’t slutty with a black cardigan and black flats. Her was blonde and pin straight. He had some dark wash jeans and a white tee with black vans.

“This is Erica and Eric” she continued you could tell they were a couple they flirting like no one else was around which was so cute. She had on a plaid skirt that was blue and white and a polo shirt to match and a black Abercrombie and Fitch sweater over it with Sperry’s on. Eric had on regular blue jeans and a black shirt with Sperry’s. “Also this is Megan and Max” they looked like the badasses out of all of them. Megan had some skinny jeans a ruffled tank top with a leather jacket over it and black stilettos. Max had on cargo pants and a white shirt with some white Nikes.

“Hey” I said shyly. Ace started walking towards us.

“Hey what’s up” he said walking up to me a giving me a hug. They all look shocked.

“What’s wrong?” I ask

“Oh we just never saw him so close with anyone but us.

“Oh yeah well it wasn’t expected either” he said. I laughed. They made it seem like were kissing were just friends.

“Are you guys a couple?” Erica asked looking sad. I wonder what’s wrong with her.