Chapter 11

I drove to a gas station to fill up before we left. I left it to fill up and went and got me a coffee. I came back out and took the nozzle and went back in the car. I drove for the first 4 hours then stopped for gas. Ace was up already with me he only slept for an hour then stayed up with me. I filled up and Ace and I switched seats. He drove us to get something to eat since we both haven’t eaten yet. We ate then he drove the rest of the way home. When we got to my house we had an intense kiss. Then I got my bag and went in the house it was 6 so I washed my clothes and went to sleep. The next morning I took a shower and washed my hair. I got out and went into my room. I put on my uniform but I put a sweater over it. I French braided my hair then wrapped it around in a bun. I left my face clear of makeup not in the mood to do it. I put on my vans then went downstairs. The twins were there talking to Mira.

“Hey guys” I said

“Hey how was your trip?” said Mira

“It was good we learned a lot about each other”

“Really?”

“Yeah I didn’t think we didn’t know that much about each other”

“Ok”

“Well see you after school” I left before she could reply. I drove to the school to meet up with Ace and his friends- our friends now I guess. I walked up behind Ace and hugged him from behind. He turned around and kissed me long and hard. I moved back after awhile because I didn’t feel comfortable kissing in front of his friends or anyone period. We turned towards our friends.

“Hey love birds” said Peyton – the girl

“We knew you were going to get together” said Megan

“Yeah the question was how long it was going to take” said Erica

“Well thanks for worrying about our relationship” ace replied to them they laughed

“We only want what’s best for you” said Payton –the boy. The next couple of weeks went by fast week went by fast and before I knew it was his birthday. I bought him a small gift but he wasn’t going to get it until the dinner we were going to tonight. It was Friday, almost time to go home. We were going out at 5. It was already cold so I need to go get some more winter clothes. In Georgia you could sometimes still wear summer clothes in the winter time so I didn’t have a lot of winter items. I’ll just have to text her that needs more money for clothes later. The bell rang taking me away from my thoughts. I packed up my stuff and left to go to my locker. I put my books in but kept some papers since I had homework and a survey to do. Ace came up behind me and kissed the back of my neck.

“Hey birthday boy” I said turning around

“Hey birthday boy’s girlfriend” he replied “so I forgot to ask you when we were at the restaurant but why did Mia tell that boy that I was your boyfriend and got mad when he didn’t care”

“Well I and the boy went out for a little over 2 weeks. She said they went out for a day before I started talking to him he said they went out. She never forgave me for going with him my mom made us break up so she was rubbing it in his face that my mom likes you but my mom never met him so it didn’t bother him and we stayed friends so he’s used to seeing me with other boys likewise I am used to seeing him with other girls”

“Do you still like him?”

“Not really after we broke up I got over him he was mean to my friends”

“Ok as long as you still like me”

“Ok, but I have to go I need to go to the mall and get something to wear for tonight”