Epilogue

1 year later

I was settling into my new dorm room at Georgia state my roommate was cool her name was Hailey she 18 her birthday was June 12. Her favorite color yellow and she was mixed with Thai, Honduran, and white. She was this really rich caramel color with long wavy hair. She was from New Mexico. We were listening to music while we unpacked and almost didn’t hear someone knock at the door she got up to open it seeming as she was closer. Her and the person talked for a minute then she opened the door wider and I got extra excited it completely slipped my mind that I told him to come over. I ran to him and picked me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around him. I have seen him in almost 3 months because my dad wouldn’t let me go visit him or him visit me because I had focus on school and getting into college. I kissed him and he put me down and I stared up at him.

“I missed you ever”

“I missed you too Cameron” well after a week of talking nonstop on the phone and texting Cameron asked me to be his girlfriend we tried to see each other at least once a month and stayed the weekend with my mom. We still haven’t had sex I know it may be like well maybe he hasn’t pushed it because he’s getting it from somewhere else. Well that may be true but as far as I know he hasn’t cheated on me and I don’t want to go assuming. It’s going to be our year anniversary in about a week or so and he said he had this big day planned which I don’t get why.

“So are you almost done unpacking I’m hungry”

“Yes it just one more suit case but I can wait to do it” I looked over at Hailey on her phone “hey Hailey you want to come with us to get some food”

“Oh I’m okay ever go ahead”

“Ok” we left out and just went to my mom house.

sorry i know it's been all over the place but i finally finished my first story YAY!! thank you to those who read it !!