Chapter 14

The messages were

Isaiah: hey ever are you ok

Isaiah: I hope you feel better Ariel told me you weren’t feeling good

Ace: I still love you

I text Isaiah back: hey I’m ok thanks for asking

I went back to sleep without changing. These next two weeks went by quick I took my end of course test and my finals now I was just ready to go back to Georgia and see my mom. My bags were packed and we were leaving tomorrow morning at 3. I haven’t talked to ace since the party and Isaiah was still just my friend. I was going to bed extra early today ready to be back in my city. I wasn’t even going to be with them I was going to be with my mom. Her present was packed up in my bag.

The next morning I got dressed in warm clothes because they were say it’s extremely cold there.  We got there at 1 and he dropped me off at my moms and told me when he was coming to get me. I rang the doorbell and she came and opened it.

“Hey mom”

“Hey honey” I went in and put my stuff in my room “so what’s new”

“Well ace and I broke up a few weeks ago”

“I kind of figured”

“How?”

“He’s not with you”

“Oh well yeah that’s about it and I’m letting my hair go back to its natural color so I can be ready for college searching”

“So you’re already looking at colleges”

“Yeah and I’m getting back in band to keep me occupied”

“Oh that’s great bunches”

“Yep so what’s up with you?”

“Well Lewis and I our back together and we’re getting married next winter”

“Oh my gosh where is he”

“We don’t live together but he’s moving in here and we’re going to let Alexander have the guest room”

“Ok”

“So what do you want to do and we’re going to your aunts house for Christmas and your brother coming home later he got back last week but he and Leah have been hanging out again”

“Ok and I don’t know”

“Let’s go to the movies”

“Ok”

“You lost a lot of weight have you been working out?”

“Not in a while but I do go every now and then”

“Oh”

“You lost a lot of weight to”

“Well you know a girl can only try” she said laughing

“Ok mom” I said laughing with her.

“Go get ready I know you want to take a shower, you’ve been in the car all day” I went and took a shower. I pulled on some tights and my ripped skinny jeans over them. I pulled on a tee shirt and left my hair to fall down my back and brushed it so it wasn’t that messy. I slid into my vans and grabbed my jacket. I went downstairs and we left. We watched ‘the words’ then we went out to eat to this Mexican grill.

“So I got you some clothes for Christmas and a new phone”

“Thanks I got you something to but you won’t know until Christmas”