Chapter 8

The club was fun I missed being home more than I realized. I drove back to Mia’s house to drop her off I wasn’t tired but I knew I didn’t want to stay their her older brother was going to get on my nerves, but I was coming back over to see her little sister. When I went home I changed my clothes and went to sleep the next morning I woke up because my mom came in and turned on the lights.

“Hey bunches” she said to me

“Why did you wake me up so early you know I went out last night” I said exhausted looking at the clock it was 7.

“Well I haven’t seen you in a while we are going to do like we used to when we wake up early in the morning”

“So what did you have planned?”

“first we are going to the gym, then we going to come home freshen up go out for breakfast, next we are going to the movies then the mall, after that I’m done but I’m going out tonight so you can spend the night at one of your friends house preferably Mia or Ann”

“Ok, let me take a shower and get dressed for the gym” I looked her over it seems she has to do the same thing. She left to go get ready to so I got up and got in the shower. I got out and put on my sports bra and cotton underwear. I put on my burgundy yoga shorts and a yellow tank to go with it and my burgundy converse. I got my phone and went downstairs she was waiting with her gray sweatpants and T-shirt on with her Nikes. We walked out and she locked the door we drove to the gym. When we got their we got started right away. About 2 hours later my body was a little soar but it felt good to work out. We went home and to take a shower. I washed the sweat off my body and hair. I wrapped the towel around my body and went into my room to look for something to wear. I put on my underwear, my dark wash skinny jeans, and my A shirt. I blow dried my hair and pulled it up into a bun and put on some mascara and eye-liner. I put on my white Nikes and grab my phone went downstairs and was waiting on my mom. She came down like 2 minutes later with straight jeans on a white tee with white Nikes. We kind of looked like twins she also had her hair in a bun but she wasn’t wearing make-up, she probably going to want to take pictures now to. We left and went to the pancake house. We ate then went to the movies and saw the lucky one. Then we drove to the mall of Georgia. We stayed there for about 3 more hours then she took us to take pictures. We got them printed the same day. She bought me a lot more outfits because she said she didn’t get to take me school shopping. I was ok with it because I wanted more clothes and shoes especially if I’m going to be going on a lot of dates. We went home it was around 7. She went upstairs my guess was to get ready so I went up to my room and text Mia and Ann.

Mia’s conversation

Me: hey

Mia: hey what’s up?

Me: well moms going out and she wants me to stay at yours or Ann so I want you to ask your mom can we both stay over cause you know how Ann’s mom is ever since she had the baby.

Mia: well I just asked her she said ok. What time are you coming over?

Me: when my mom’s finished getting dressed. Are we going somewhere?

Mia: just bring something just incase

Me: ok see you in a few

Mia: ok

Ann’s conversation

Me: hey

Ann: hey

Me: come over Mia's house tonight small sleepover

Ann: who’s going?

Me: just me