Chapter 13

. I woke up the next morning and my back was hurting. I got up and went to the bathroom. I came back out after handling my business.  I went back into my room and turned on the TV. I went to the computer. I checked my face book and twitter.  I was bored so I got off and went to my dad’s room to look for movies. He was playing Black Ops 2. The twins were in there playing with him to. I got on the side Ms. Chris slept on and watch them. I tried to learn how to play but never got it but I loved watching it. I sat there for hours watching them play the game; at 1 my dad had start getting ready for work.  We sat there then went downstairs.

“So what are you two doing today” I asked

“Well we were going to go to Shamira house since its nothing to do here but there doing couples night again” said Arionne

“Ok well I’ll find something to do”

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, how did you know we were still having problems?”

“Tia was talking to him yesterday when we left back out”

“Oh ok” I went back into the living room and watched the 4th season of pretty little liars. I went back into my room at 11. Ms. Chris had come home at 5 then left to go somewhere with t-k, she asked me if I wanted to go but I said no. I went into my room got my towel and took a long hot shower. When I got out I lock the door and lay in the bed with just the towel. I felt dizzy so I just fell asleep. The next morning I woke up at 10 with a sore throat. I got up and pulled on some yoga pants and a sweat shirt. I brushed my hair down and went to the store. I got some medicine and cough drops and went home. I took the medicine and went to get out of my daddy room. I got American pie I watched it until I feel asleep. I woke up 3 hours later because Arionne came in calling my name.

“Ever… Ever!” Arionne said

“Yes” I said sleepy

“What’s wrong with you?”

“I’m sick”

“Oh do you want me to get you some grilled cheese and tomato soup from the café”

“You don’t have to I’ll just go back to sleep”

“Ok, just text me when you get hungry”

“Ok” she left out and closes the door. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn’t so I just turned the movie back on. I watched the whole thing this time. Once it was over I got my towel and my gray sweat pants and my Nike shirt that said ‘Damn I’m good’. I took a long shower trying to make myself feel a little better. I put on my clothes. I went back in my room and put on some black socks. Then I went downstairs. They had left a note saying they went to T-Kay house. So I went back to my room and brushed my hair up into a bun, put on my white Nikes and pulled on my jacket. I went to the café to get the grilled cheese she was talking about. I stopped at dunkin’ doughnuts before I went to the café for a hot chocolate. Then I went to Panera bread. I got it the sat down at a table and ate. I finished and sat there deciding what I should do because I did not want to be in the house by myself. I got the red velvet cookie. I left and went home since I still didn’t feel good. I went back to dunkin’ doughnuts and got another hot chocolate, then ate my cookie. I went home and turned on the living room TV on. About an hour later I heard a car pull up. I looked out the window it was the twins so I didn’t have to get up. They came in and looked at me.

“Gosh you look bad” said Tia

“Ok are you happy that you finally look better than me”

“I always look better then you”

“Whatever” I turned the TV off and started walking to my room. Then I went back and got my hot chocolate.

“Do you feel better” said Arionne