Chapter 3

"Yeah but I'm not looking for a relationship. I just got I haven't seen you in two years. I missed you" CJ said.

"I missed you too" I responded

"Why did you come so late in the summer you're going to have to leave soon?"

"I stay here now"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah"

"So are you single"

"Yeah but, I want to get used to everything."

"Ok what school are you going to?"

"I don't know yet I'm going to see today"

"Ok" we walked into the house I told everybody hi then CJ went to his room. Everybody was quiet so I looked at Shamira.

"What's wrong" I said

"Why did you say no" Shamira said

I laughed "you were ease dropping"

"Yes so answer the question"

"Because I'm not ready for a relationship. Well I got to go" I said walking to the door "see you later"

"Bye" they all said. I walked home and when I got their Ms. Chris was going upstairs to her room.

"Hey go get ready" she said

"Ok" I went upstairs and grabbed my iPod and iHome and took a shower since it was just me and her in the house I didn't think about grabbing clothes. I turned the shower on and waited for it to get hot and picked a song. I took off my clothes and hoped into the water. I washed the soap off my body and washed my hair. I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I brushed my teeth, when I was finished I grabbed my stuff and ran into my room and locked the door just in case they came home and brought company. I put my dirty clothes in the basket and plugged my iHome in and played the Demi Lovato album. I went to look for something to wear and just settled on a short brown and pink sundress. I put it on and went to the mirror in my room and looked at my hair. It is naturally wavy so I put in some moisturizer in it and started looking for my brown sandals. When I found them I put them on and grabbed my purse and iPhone. I walked downstairs and saw that she was waiting for me. She saw me and started walking to the truck.

"Did you eat yet" she asked me

"No" I responded

"Ok we can stop at the café" she drove to Panera bread we got out the car.

"What do you want" she asked me when we got to the cash register.

"I'll have a frozen mocha and a cheese bagel, regular crème cheese" I told the register lady

"Okay and ill have a roasted turkey sandwich and a lemonade" when she paid we walked over to a counter to pick up our drinks and my bagel then we walked over to another counter to get her sandwich. We found and empty booth and sat down and ate in a comfortable silence. I was almost finished eating when I got a text from Arionne.

Arionne: I gave CJ your number he's going to text you later

Me: ok but why did you do that

Arionne: he asked for it

Me: ok see you later

Arionne: ok

I finished my food and waited for Mrs. Chris to finish. When she was done we through our trash away and put the plates up and left. When we got to the school I found out the name was Tara high school. It took about 30 minutes to get me registered but I couldn't get my schedule until next week at orientation when everybody else got threes. Then we left to go to the mall it was 45 minutes away so I took a quick nap. When I woke up she was parking the car. I stretched my body when we got out the car. We walked in and she took me to the map to see what stores I want to go to in the end we went American eagle, forever 21, Hollister, Macy's, rue 21, express, and Victoria secret. Then we went to target to get my school supplies. It was around 6'o clock when we finished, so she took me for a late lunch to chick- fil- la. Then we went home it was around 8:30 when we got their so she went up to her room because she had to work early. I brought my bags upstairs and put them up. I checked my phone and I had 2 missed calls from Shamira and Kim and 3 texts from a number, Ariel, and Arionne.

Arionne: did CJ txt u

Ariel: txt CJ back

Number: hey this CJ can we hang out later

I added his number to my phone and text him back.

Me: ok where is everybody

CJ: come to my house

Me: ok

I walked to my dad's room

"I'm going to Shamira's house"

"Ok, just don't stay out to late"

"Ok" that's what I liked about them. I went over and rung the door bell and CJ came out and started talking.

"So what school are you going to?"

"Tara"

"Ok cool me too"

"Let's walk around like we used to" we got up and left

"So where is everybody" I asked

"In my house still"

"Did they ever come home?"

"No" we stopped by a car. "Do you want to go somewhere?"

"How"

"This is my car"

"Ok, what about curfew"

"When you turn 17 there is no curfew" I forgot he was a year older than me.

"Oh" I text Ms. Chris saying I should be home no later than 12. We went to the rave because teens can stay till 12. We got in the car and left it was 9 so we had to hurry and go. When we got the earliest movie Madagascar so we got the tickets and went to the snack stand and I got mike and Ikes and sprite then he got his food.

The movie was ok I laughed a lot that's what I can say. It was mainly little kids giggling and when we tried to talk they would sh us, so we just kept quiet. When the movie was done he took me home because I was tired I hugged and thanked him then got out the car. When I walked through the door almost everybody was waiting for me the twins, Kim, and Shamira.

"How was your date" Shamira asked.

"what did you all do" Kim asked

"Did you kiss" Arionne asked

"When were you planning on coming home" Ariel asked

"It wasn't really a date but it was ok" I said to Shamira then I turned to Kim "we went to the movies. No we did not kiss" I said to Arianne then turned to Ariel "I was supposed to be home around this time." They all giggled and I looked around and saw the air mattress on the floor and jumped for joy.

"Sleepover?" I asked

"Yes" they all said.