Got it Wrong | Feitan

[One shot]
[Feitan X reader]
[modern AU]
[~>_<~]

~

- you've got it wrong, buddy -

Feitan

"Do you think she'll accept my confession? "

"who knows? But I think it'll be better if you'll go confess now to her so we'll know what's the answer of that question of yours. "

I sigh, really stressed out of this whole confession thingy!

I'm gonna confess to Kylie, a girl who's pretty cute, kind, sweet, popular and all! She's every guy's dream! She's perfect...

I wonder what will happen when she accept my confession. Once she accept it, I'll go yell and hug her. Picking her up and drew her in circles and she'll let out her cute little laughs. Then after I placed her down, I'll go Peck her lips. Just a short one. A sweet one tho.. Then I'll walk her home while Holding hands.. Then... -

"Oi Feitan.. " Phinks called out, interrupting my day dream.

"what?! "irritated, I ask.

"if you want her to be yours. You better go now. Somebody might steal her, ya'know? " He answered

My eyes slightly widened. He had a point there. But how am I suppose to confess to her?! I didn't even plan this whole thing! Tch... Why so suddenly?! Why now?! Can't it be tomorrow or what so I got the whole thing planned?

"Just like I said, somebody might steal her. so if you go confess to her the next day might as well I leave now. "

I narrow my eyes at him. Did he just read my mind? But Where's the point? Why is he going to leave?! I don't understand any of it.

"what the hell are you saying?"

"Oh, didn't I tell you? The whole Phantom troupe decided to have a bet. Shalnark, Kalluto, Franklin, Machi, Kortopi, Shizuku, and I even danchou! Bet that your confession will not go as well as planned or she's not going to accept it. Nobunaga is the only one who bet that Kylie will accept your confession! Hahahaha.. Poor Nobu... And his five thousand yen! "

{ I forgot the name of one of the phantom troupe members. Ya'know, the guy who looks like a mummy and have boxing gloves. }

"what?" I mumble,

"Oh... I better go now! See 'ya!" he quickly ran away after he said that

Argh! Damn that Phinks! He immediately ran away before I could punch him! And what the hell?! They did have a bet?!

They'll see! Kylie will accept my confession! And we'll eventually be together!

~

I heavily breathe in and out. I'm nervous. Now is the time when I'm going to confess to Kylie. Now is the school's festival. One of her friends said that they're having a mini coffee shop at school where all of the girls there will wear a cute maid outfit. The only difference about them is the color of the-- what is it again? Uhm.. I think it's a ribbon .... Yeah ribbon on their head. Kylie's ribbon is color pink.

Anyway, I should go search for her now.

I walk around, searching for the mini coffee shop and there it is! I finally find it! Oh.. And there she is! Woah.. Aren't I lucky now?.. She's really perfect even only her back is facing me. I recognize her easily because she have a pink ribbon on her head and the body... Is just perfect. The maid outfit suits her. I bet that she's cute or more of sexy? I mean.. She have perfect curves and all! She's just perfect...