Mess up | Killua

- College! AU (older, okay, killua's older. Not 14.)
- Some mature stuffs down there. When you see this, ✿, it's when the mature stuff starts. Dont expect too much. There's not so much anyway

--

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

Killua turned his head and the you who is smiling and holding your hand out to shake hands makes its way to his view. The silverette sigh. "Killua Zoldyck," said Killua his voice tangling with boredom then shake your hand.

Snap!

Killua felt something in him. He did not know what it clearly is yet but there's something that keeps saying that he should be careful around you.

Your voice cut his thoughts short. "We are seatmates from now on. I hope we can be good friends too." He watched as you speak those words and as you take your hand back, resting it at the table soon after.

Killua only nodded at you in response. He really felt something and he would not just ignore it like how everyone does. He take note that he must be cautious of you at all time.

"Hey.." You called out.

Killua glanced at you. "What?"

"Why do I have this feeling that you're about to mess up my entire life?" You questioned laughing a little at the near end of your sentence.

And that made Killua silent. Now that he thinks about it, that would probably be what he was feeling back then.

Heh? It's mutual feelings then?

Same feeling that the other will destroy their entire life?

Funny.

--

The lack of response from your new seatmade made you regret saying those words.

"H-hey, umm.. Don't take it too seriously," you said.

His sapphire-like eyes stared right into you for mere seconds before shifting it back to somewhere again. At that very moment, you felt it once again. The feeling that he's gonna mess you all up.

You ignored it though thinking that it's just some ridiculous illusion you're making up in your mind again.

"Yeah." That was the last word you heard from him throughout the whole day.

"Oh fcuk," Killua cursed out loud as he finally went inside you.

He's panting, groaning and moaning as he move feeling the pleasure of being inside of you. Never have he thought that he would be doing all this stuff to someone let alone you. He only thought of you as some 'plain classmate' but it all change when the night came.

Coincidentally enough, you are his roommate too. Killua was surprised when he saw you cleaning the apartment that he was supposed to be living in. He saw you smiled at him welcoming him in the apartment but he only ignored you and search for his room.

Night soon came and Killua go out of his room to eat dinner but find you sitting at the ground drinking some alcohol.

"What?" Killua asked his face showing a bit of amazement. Well he thought of you as a good-girl type. He's surprised to see you drinking adult beverages.

You grinned at him holding out your glass up into the air. "Let's drink, roommate!" You exclaimed.

Killua shake his head though quickly declining your offer but the words you said next changed his mind.

"Heh? Such a pussy you are. Can't even drink shit~"

"You talk a lot of shit when you're drinking." Killua snatched the glass in your hand and drink the alcohol.

Seeing the male chugged down the drink, you can't help but to smirk. "Well that's just me, baby. Oh and a warning, I go a little too fast~"

"Heh? I doubt that."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe."

That's when it all starts. One led thing to another and now here you guys are doing lewd things at your sofa.

"D-don't just suddenly m-" Killua heard you screamed but was cut off when he suddenly move out and slam his dcik back in your pussy making you let out a mix of moan in pain and pleasure.

Killua felt himself leaning closer to you and soon collided his lips into yours. You kissed each other sloppily not minding the bitter taste of alcohol in your mouths.

Maybe this is just alcohol or just lust acting but neither the two of you wanted to let go of each other. It felt so ecstatic that none of you want to stop.

But everything has to end eventually.

--

Killua groaned as he was woken up by someone. He slowly opened his eyes and the view of you smiling awkwardly and scratching your cheek welcomed him. He rubbed his eyes and stare at you once again.

"What?" His voice was husky due to just being woken up.

"I thi-think w-w-we just m-messed up last n-night," you said stuttering a lot with your face heating up.

He noticed that you avoided his stare when you said that. Killua was quiet trying to pick up all the pieces that his mind had lost somewhere.

Mere seconds pass by and the memories of you and him having sex last night suddenly came into his head like a flood.

--

You glance sideways to the silverette trying to see what his reaction is.

He was frozen and then you heard him mutter,

"Oh fcuk I messed up."

--

Wtf did I just write. Ew. What.

Also, please check out "His Diary"

It's a new storry of mine!