When he see you with no shirt on

[ GON ]

"Find the n of 3, 6, 9,.... 25,"

Gon read out loud, looking at the textbook he had on his hands. After thinking or more of spacing off, he'd decided to just go and ask (y/n) about this.

He goes to your room, not even bothering to knock and it just happen that you're in the middle of taking off your top.

You locked your eyes with his but then his eyes wandered down your body and saw your bra.

You two stayed there. You staring at him with wide eyes meanwhile him whose eyes are locked with your bra with a tint of pink at his cheeks.

"G-gon!" You managed to shout after minutes of awkward silence

Gon, finally, got to remove his eyes with the *ahem* bra *ahem* and scurries off saying sorry at the same time.

Rubbing his neck, Gon heaved out a sigh when he's finally in his room again then he realize something.

"I forgot to ask her about my Math homework!"

(I had a hard time writing this part. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO)

 I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO)

[ Killua ]

You're having a date with Killua today. Right now, you're on your room with just a bra and panties on ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). You gather all of your clothes, having a hard time to choose a good outfit. You want to look hella good in your date so yeah. Even though, Killua said just wear some casual clothes but here you are, in your room, thinking about what your outfit gonna be for like almost an hour.

The problem is Killua is waiting downstairs and man, he's not that much of a patient person. With an irk mark at his forehead, He stomped towards your room and you know what happened already. Some banging, grunting, and stuffs.

Don't think the other way, you little perv. You hit him, okay? You hit him with the broom that you borrowed from the almighty clean fairy, Levi Ackerman. I mean what the ef?! He saw you with only that then gave you a smirk so what did you do? Of course, hit him.

 I mean what the ef?! He saw you with only that then gave you a smirk so what did you do? Of course, hit him