Chapter 6

• Dedicated to Brandon

"Truth or dare?" I heard Lauren ask Mitch. He smiled.

"Truth." He replied.

"You're no fun! Fine, a good truth..." She started.

"In this room, who do you like?" She asked him. He looked away.

"If you don't answer, you have to remove an article of clothing!" I said. His cheeks turned red.

I heard him mumble someone's name, but I didn't hear him.

"Who?" I said.

"Lauren." He said very quietly. Her cheeks turned red.

"Kaylee, truth or dare?" He asked me, trying to change the subject.

"Uhh... dare. I'm in a daring mood." I replied.

"I dare you too..." He started. He looked around the room and his eyes landed on Brandon and he smiled.

"...sit on Brandon's lap for the rest of the game." He said.

"Easy. Wow, you guys are bad at coming up with dares." I replied. I got up and sat on his lap. We both started laughing, and soon everyone else joined in. Finally we calmed down enough to continue our game.

"Autumn, truth or dare?" I said. If she picked dare, I knew exactly what to do.

"Dare." She replied. I smiled.

"I dare you to hold a spider in your hand for a minute." I saw her eyes go huge. She hated spiders, so it was pretty hilarious.

"No! No way!" She said. She took off her shirt, and lucky for her, she had a tank top underneath. I started laughing and she shot me a look that could kill me, if that was possible. We all settled down, and it was quiet.

"Kaylee, truth or dare?" She said. She had an evil look in her eye, which was never good.

"Truth." I said. Her smile grew bigger. Crap.

"Is it true that you like someone in this room?" She asked. I felt embarrassed. If I didn't answer, it would be obvious anyway. And I would only have a bra on. So I only replied "Yes."

"I know who it is too!" She said, or screamed would be the more appropriate word for what she did. I looked down, embarrassed. There were only 2 boys here, and Mitch was too old for me. It was pretty obvious.

"Autumn. Shut. Up. Nobody cares!" I snapped back. I looked up and saw Gillian. Perfect target for anything.

"Gillian, truth or-"

"Dare. You know me." She cut me off. I looked around the room.

"I dare you to run around screaming your crushes name!" I said. She got up and started running around.

"SpongeBob! SpongeBob for life!" She screamed as she ran around. We all started laughing. After a few seconds of us laughing, we settled down and was ready for the next truth or dare.

"Brandon, truth or dare?" She asked. He looked up and looked a little nervous.

"Uh, dare?" He said very uncomfortably. Gillian smiled her evil smile. That was never good.

"I dare you to...

Dun dun dun!!! Cliffhanger! Sorry for the short chapter, I planned this out and it went a little downhill. Oh well! Be sure to smack that "Vote" button with your forehead! Love you guys!