4.

Blossom:

"Hey honey,you ready?". I said putting on my gloves.

She shook her head slowly.

"So what's been going on with you I just wanna know before I examine you". I said grabbing a stool.

"I just don't smell right down there and keep having discharge I don't think it's right". She said lowly.

"It's okay you don't have to be nervous plenty of women go through this, are you sexually active?". I asked her as I grabbed my tools.

"Yes very". She said proudly.

Well damn little bih sound like me when I was young.

"Okay I'm just gonna try to get a swab down there and then we can perform a pap smear since you haven't been here for a few years".

"Okay". She said propping her legs open.

I already smelled fish so I put a mask over my face, this is my job pretty much.

"Wait wait Doctor can my brother come in I'm scared". She said sitting up.

"Yes what's his name". I asked.

"Sean". She told me.

"Nurse". I yelled out the door.

"Yes Blossom". Hanna run up to me.

"Can you call a Sean in here". I asked her.

She nodded her head and went back to the room to sit down.

"Hey you look really young to be a doctor, how old are you?". She said.

"26". I told her.

"Wow th--

Her brother walked in and it was him he started staring at me as I looked at him. I looked away because he was looking to good right now.

"I'm ready".

I wonder why would she want her brother in here?

"It fucking smell like a turtle tank in this bitch". He said out loud.

Oop.

I begin to proceed and got the samples I needed and let the nurse take it to the lab. I hurried up and did her papsmear so I can get home to my babies and get paid today.

"We are all done sweetheart imma go look at your results and be back, you can get dressed and stuff". I told her.

She nodded her head and I left out the room.

I went in the lab and got her results, I never knew Marcus had a little sister.

"Hey baby". I heard someone say.

I started smiling I knew who it was.

"Go do your work". I said cheesing hard.

"I had to sneak and see you".He told me trying to see what I was doing.

"You got those flowers again".He added looking at my desk.

He's name is Josiah he's a fine chocolate man. He's a registered nurse and be flirting with me all the time. I never like gave in because I was either with Ju or just I don't know. He's very different from they guys I fuck with. He's far from a thug so it's just very new talking to him. I think he's a little to worth it to fuck with him .

"As always and yeah they are beautiful I just wanna know who keep sending them ". I said turning around.

"Looks like someone got a Bv". He said.