8.

Just a reminder this book will skip for a few years so the kids can grow up. If you like it like this just let me know. Maybe i'll have part 3 for the kids ... Just tell me wassup .

Blossom:

"Open it up baby".I said taking a picture of the kids.

"My own American girl,she looks just like me". Andrea said jumping up and down.

"Polo Polo Polo".I heard Ahijah singing behind her.

I just love seeing there smiling faces every year it makes me so happy.

"I got you present mommy".Audrey said putting it in my lap.

"Oh my god ". I said smiling opening it.

She made me a pink mug that's says Best Mommy ever with her little name at the bottom.

" Thank you baby mommy love it".I said giving her a whole bunch of kisses.

Ahijah and Andrea both run up and gave me presents rushing me to open it. I love my kids man I never had a Christmas until I had kids.

I opened up all their presents and thanked them and started picking up their trash.

"I got ya'll some more stuff I didn't get to wrap them".I said going upstairs to get them.

I grabbed my phone and replied to some Merry Christmas text some from social media and from my job even my patients texted me.

I seen a text from Ju asking if he could pick the kids up because he had presents. I told him yeah and took the presents downstairs.

"Ya'll come over here".I said putting the stuff down.

They ran over and circled me.

"Now everything i'm about to give ya'll is real gold and I will be upset if ya'll lose these. If something ever happened to me I want you guys to always have these. Ahijah I already told you if anything happens to me take care of your sister's no matter what. Correct?".I said eyeing him.

"Yes Ma'am".He said.

"Okay,I bought you two African Queen necklaces y'all name is engraved in them. Audrey you got the little queen because you are the baby and Andrea yours is bigger. Ahijah I got you your very first Gold Chain,trust me you got a lot more of these coming from your dad but take care of these".I said putting them around them.

"Thanks mom".They all said.

"Ya'll dad is on his way so get dress in the outfits I picked out".I said reading my phone.

They all ran into their room and I separated the gifts I had to give them.

"What's wrong Honey".I asked as I looked at her.

"I just wish I could've gave her some more stuff you the one who basically bought all this and the stuff I did buy was the money you gave me".She said wiping the tears I didn't see.

"It's okay Honey she looks happy. You just have to get back on your feet again,just gonna take some time".I told her.

"I know I just feel like shit.Give me a minute".She said going upstairs.

I feel bad but what females like her need to understand is that you can't never live off a nigga you should have some type of side cash just in case something happen. Don't matter how much money he have trust me I was like that at one point but now I see. Honey has zero money because she thought Sam was just suppose to take care of her I mean it do seem all good at first but your gonna be fucked when that nigga say get the fuck out my house.