1.

7 Years Later

(This book will start off when Blossom kids are young but will gradually change during this book, so be patient)

Blossom:

"You cannot keep my kids away from me". Ju yelled as I walked out his house .

"Bet". I said gently pushing the kids to walk faster since it was pouring down raining.

"Blossom why are you doing this too me ! I take care of them kids". He said turning me around.

"Ahijah help your sister's in the car and shut the door". I told him.

He took his sisters and walked to the car.

"Julius I cannot do this anymore. Signing them out of daycare and school whenever you want. Having our son taking pictures with guns at your trap house? Have naked stripper hoes in your house infront of my kids. Hell no !". I said walking back to the car .

I shook my head and got in the car. I quickly got out of this man driveway and took the kids home .

Hey hoeesssss, I'm back with another one . Julius pissed me off again like let me refresh y'all minds .

So Me and Ju got back together everything was cool for a few months I mean we had some arguments but you know that's cool whatever. I had another girl her name is Audrey she's 3 now and Damien and I daughter name is Andrea she's 5 and of course Ahijah .

I try to deal with Ju but I can't he's doing nothing but hurt me.

Ya girl is 26 as an obstetrician,  college really paid I bring in nice checks for my family but sometimes it is hard .

"Mommy I'm hungry". Andrea said.

"Okay I took some meat out so I'll cook". I told her.

"Can we go to McDonald's". Ahijah sighed.

"Y'all annoying". I said turning towards McDonald's .

******

I leaned on the counter as the kids ate their food. I recently got my Vagina tighten by Dr.Miami because I was getting a little too loose down there. I mean I had 3 kids and almost all the niggas I fucked with had some monsters so my shit was loose I'm not gonna sugar coat it.

"Throw up daddy's gang sign". I heard Ahijah tell his sister.

"Ahijah stop that don't be throwing up them signs". I said looking at him.

"Sorry ma". He said sitting the right way.

I put my phone down and put the dishes in the dish washer .

"How was school today Ahijah and Andrea". I asked.

"I was on Red today". Andrea said .

"I had a good day and my girlfriend kissed me". Ahijah yelled out .

"Boy I told you about kissing them girl I just had buy you some cream from that bump on your lip". I told him.

"Mom really". He whined.

I heard the front door slam so I shot up.

"Daddy". The kids shouted.

I sucked my teeth and shut the dishwasher .

"Julius what ar--

"He left his book bag at my house I was just returning it". He said hugging the kids.

"Oh you can let yourself back out". I said turning around grabbing my books and purse.

"Damn he still your lockscreen". I heard him say behind me.

"Yeah why you so worried and give me my phone back". I said walking over to him.

I looked down at my phone to see the picture of me and Damien . I just miss him so I changed it back to him.

I seen Andrea take her bag and went upstairs .

"Don't try to spend the night either ". I said as I took my stuff upstairs.

I went to my room and put my stuff down on my bed.

"Andrea come in here baby". I told her.

"Hm". She said running in.

"Why was you on red again this is two days in the row".

"This girl pulled my hair and you told me to never let anybody touch me". She said all sassy.

"Oh alright you fuck her up?". I asked .

She started smiling and shook her head .

"That's my girl". I smiled.

"Mom . How was daddy like". She said sitting on my bed.

I stared down at her big almond shaped eyes and just sat down. I been told her who her dad was and Damien's mother made sure of it she really doesn't like Ju to be around her but I just don't tell him.

"He was kinda like you in some ways . He was very just settled and humbled . He would've loved you as much as I love you . He was so nice and just love able--

I paused and stopped talking I hate I'm doing this right now.

"It's okay mommy. Can I see the picture?". She said .

"Of course baby". I said wiping the tear.

I gave her my mom and walked to the bathroom to get myself together before I get these kids together .

"Mommy". Andrea said knocking on the door.

"Yes". I said opening the door.

"Daddy said can he take Audrey and Ahijah to his house". She said looking down at my phone.

I threw my head back and stormed downstairs . He's always doing this.

Like it? Or need another chapter ?

-Nothing Major just the first chapter give it time