5.

Blossom 

Week later

"Sit ya'll ad asses down!". I yelled trying to bring up the boxes. 

Audrey was bouncing up and down on my couch like a damn monkey,knew I shouldn't gave her that candy cane. 

She started shaking her beads jumping off the couch. 

"Lord,come on ya'll so we can put up this tree". I told them. 

The kids was outta school and I requested these 2 weeks off so I can spend some time with them but they little asses already getting on my nerves. 

"Where is Ahijah?".I said looking around. 

"His room mommy". Audrey said. 

"Okay ya'll put y'all stockings up and get the fake snow out for mommy". I said walking up the stairs. 

I walked down the hall and went in his room,I tried to open it but it was locked. I put my ear to the door and it sounded like he was talking to somebody . 

"Ahijah open up this damn door". I yelled.

I heard him suck his teeth and unlock the door.

"What was you doing in here? Why you got my phone".I said looking at him. 

"I wanted to talk to dad,mom who is this guy?". He said showing me and Sean texts. 

"Don't worry about it stay out my phone. Just come downstairs and help us with the Christmas stuff". I said 

I looked down at my phone and shook my head this boy I swear think he grown.

I was letting Ju get the kids tonight because I have a little date with Sean I cannot wait. I started walking downstairs and heard the doorbell ring.

"Audrey you better not". I yelled watching her go to door.

I unlocked the door and Honey and her daughter Bianca was standing there. I noticed Honey eyes was red she must have been crying. 

"Hey can we talk".She said trying to clear her throat. 

"Yeah come in". I said opening the door wider. 

"Hi Titi".Bianca said running in.

"Hey baby".I said watching her run to Audrey. 

"Wassup Honey".I said now looking at her. 

"Sam,Aj,Dj all of them that was there when Damien got killed got outta Jail last night. Sam came in the house and I was so excited to see him and when I tried to go hug and kiss him, this nigga pushes me back and meets his daughter that like really hurt my feelings. So he invited all his friends,had some ratchet ass hoes in my house , bottles and everything him and Ju got drunk ass hell and was on some retarded shit. The night finally ended I was upstairs just pissed off at him and he came up trying to fuck I understood he was in jail getting no pussy so we fucked when we was down we just laid down outta breath and he started telling me how he was thinking in jail that I wasn't the right one and he wanted me gone out his house by today. Im just so fucking mad I held that nigga down and everything". She said crying harder. 

"Are you serious? The fuck is wrong with him. Maybe it was drunk talk or something". I told her. 

"Nah fuck him. Can we stay here until housing call me?".She said. 

"Yeah. That's so crazy dawg. Was ju talking to them girls at your house". I asked her. 

"Huh?". She said acting dumb.

"Bitch you heard me". I said laughing. 

"Yeah he was letting these latina girls kiss all on him when I got some water and I think they took it to the bedroom".She said quickly. 

I felt mad inside I want his dick to fall off.

"Well darling yall can get settled in,I have a date tonight". I said smiling going upstairs".

"With who?".She said. 

I ignored her and started to get dress. I wonder why all of them got out? They fucking killed Damien like was the case dropped or something?

*****

"Come on Ju pick up".I said getting frustrated. 

I called this man 27 times.The kids been waiting for him for the last hour and Sean should be here any minute. I called again and no answer.

"Fuck it". I said outloud. 

I stood up and walked downstairs. 

"I don't think Daddy is coming so ya'll can take yall stuff off maybe we can have movie night".  I said taking my heels off. 

"You not going on your date".Honey said looking at me. 

"Nah I'll just stay home with my babies". I told her. 

"I'll watch them you have fun".She said.                              

"Aw thank you".  

Soon as I said that Sean started calling me. I looked out the window and seen a car pull up.

"Bye babies I'll be back soon". I said giving them all a kiss. 

"Bye".They all said. 

I put my heels back on and walked outside. 

Few hours later

I was sitting across the table from Sean ready to go home. I just can't vibe with him for some reason. 

"Blossom".He said sucking on a rib bone. 

"Yes".I said giving him a fake smile.

"Are you mad or something".I said taking my food off my plate. 

"No im cool. So how many kids do you have again?". I said pulling down my dress. 

"Just 3 and one on the way at I had to take care of my first child at 15".He said letting out a loud burp. 

"Oh so all different babymommas". I asked. 

"Yeah what about you. Who is your babydad's ? ". He said. 

"Julius and Damien".I said looking down at his phone.

"Since you a doctor and all I was wondering if like we get together we can invest in me by starting my own gang so me and your kids will be straight". 

I almost choked on oxygen. 

"Are you like using me because of my job". I said mugging him. 

"Well you kinda cute and little and yeah I can make us a more money I just need your money". He said. 

"Um yeah it's my time to go.. Um Waiter". I yelled getting out of my chair. 

"Blossom Wait chill chill I ain't mean it like that". He said standing up trying to stop me. 

"Nah im good babyboy... I'll find my way home".I said getting out the money for my meal. 

This boy got me all the way fucked up.

Qotd:

Hey loves who do you think would be best Guy for Blossom leave honest answers.Should it be Ju? Josiah? Lil Sean? Aj? New guy? Tell me