21.

Blossom:

"I'll keep her don't put her in the system".I cleared my throat.

"I br--

Just then Damien stepped in the living room with the rest of the family they just stared at them.

"This your new friend or something Blossom". Damien said looking at me.

"No Damien this is Kennedy, Kennedy this is my boyfriend. Everyone meet my daughter Mohagany". I said feeling awkward.

"Daughter? What are you talking about Blossom". He said looking at me crazy.

"Let's talk in the kitchen. Ahijah, Jayda, Andrea, Audrey go introduce ya'll self make her feel welcomed. Kennedy come join us". I said.

I walked in the kitchen and made Damien look at me.

"Look stop acting like that. I know this a lot but I had a abortion and basically a doctor stole her from me now she's here her sister can't take care of her. This is so great I always felt bad and hated my myself for killing 5 kids now it's 4. I'll just give her the guest room, Damien".I said smiling looking at him.

"Blossom kids are not cheap you acting like everything is so easy you didn't even talk this over with me". He stressed.

"She's my daughter what are you talking about theirs nothing to talk about".I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Blossom we have 4 fucking kids here now 5 and don't think I don't see your hips spreading wider and how much you been eating your probably pregnant that make 6,this is all to much".He said shaking his head.

"So what are you saying Damien". I said mugging him.

"I'm about to be out for a while to get my head together".He said walking past me.

"Damien are you serious?".I yelled after him.

He didn't even look back he just walked out. I ran my hand over my face and sighed. I forgot I called Kennedy in here she was just standing there.

"Sorry about that I'll talk to him".I said walking over to her".

"No I'm sorry look I can drop outta college and take c--

"Nah get your degree I can take care of her".I stopped her.

"Okay thank you so much. Please take care of her. Just call me for anything. I wrote out some stuff she's allergic to and stuff she really likes to help you get to know her. She's kinda shy but will warm up to her. I have all her stuff at my dorm so I can bring it by tomorrow if you don't mind". She said running it down.

"Okay and yeah we can just exchanged numbers".

"She has her birth control pills in her bag and every month I like ask her do she want the shot or pills . She's a little boy crazy right now so please watch her . I'll give her phone back but-- Jusr check it weekly her nudes keep getting exposed she's very sneaky. just know she's not a virgin. Um I think that's all I'll just text you for whatever else . I can try to send you money you know here and there". She said as I put my number in.

Little freak aye? Wonder where she gets it from hmm.

"Okay so like is she hungry maybe I can take her out . Or maybe just talk to her one on one . I'm just nervous".I said fiddling with my hands.

"She just ate so no and yeah I think the best will just be one on one time and let her get use to this place".She nodded.

"And thank you so much". She hugged me.