23.

Blossom:
Next day ...

I patiently waited for my doctor to come back with my results.

Yesterday was cool but yet weird with Ju so he left. I don't believe that Cartel story because I seen this chick around town  a couple years ago Ju loves to lie to make shit sound good. When I was lurking on her page her father and mother died in a car accident so I don't know.

I looked over at Andrea she was playing a game on my phone . I fixed my shirt and my doctor came back.

"Sorry for the wait I had to run a few test. But the pregnancy test came back Positive you are close to 3 months there you probably didn't even kno--

"Woah Woah Woah did you say 3 months". I said as my heart pounded fast.

"Yes 11 and 3 days weeks to be exact". She said.

"But last month and the month before that I had a period". I said looking at her shocked.

"Well Blossom that can happen sometimes . Was the periods light or heavy?". She asked.

I thought about it and it was light.

"It was light it only lasted for 2 days ". I said lowly.

"See. Congratulations on your new baby. I'm gonna go get you your pills and I'll be right back". She said leaving out.

When she closed the door I wanted to cry!

"Fuck man". I said as a tear went down my face .

The baby isn't gonna be Damien's.

"What's wrong mommy". Andrea said running to me.

"Nothing baby go grab your purse we about to go". I said drying my tears.

Damien only been back for almost 2 months and I'm 3 months If i calculated everything right it has to be Josiah only person I let fuck raw .

My doctor came back and gave me my pills and baby package they give out in the hospital.

I thanked her and grabbed Andrea's hand.

"Im gonna be sister". She asked.

"Yes you are". I said giving her a smile even though I feel like shit inside.

We walked hand and hand to my floor because I left my charger in my office.

"Hey Blossom what you doing here off". One of my coworkers said soon as I made it on my floor.

"Girl I left my charger I was here for m--

"Oh my god your PREGNANT!!!Everybody Blossom's pregnant". She yelled touching my belly.

They all ran over to me congratulating me, being so dramatic.

"I'm about to another god mom, how many weeks are you". Lexi said picking up Andrea.

I was about to say it but that's when I seen Josiah walk over.

"Um- um I'm". I said stuttering.

"She's 3 months". My doctor said walking past smiling .

Bitch.

"Awww they all coo'ed. Well congrats". They all said .

"Are you ready to be a father Josiah". They said looking at him .

People at our office still think we are dating but we are in break I didn't break the news but these bitches are nosey.

"Yeah I guess so". He said staring at me smiling.

He came over and kissed my cheek.

And the whole office went crazy, I just wanted to cry I'm pregnant by a gay nigga I gotta pray to god it's not a boy I can't have no gay ass son.

"Mommy you have a--

"Oop lemme see her". I said snatching her away because she love telling the truth.

"Just be quiet and I'll go to the candy shop today". I whispered in her ear as everybody walked away.

I thanked some of them and hurried up and went to my office. I walked behind my desk and grabbed my charger.

"Hey Andrea you want some chips". Jennifer said peeking her head in.

"Yes". She ran to her.

Oh lord these bitches need to get back to work, they just really love my kids.

I logged on my computer and checked my emails I had a lot of appointments rolling in.

Josiah soon came in and I got mad again. I wanted to lie and say it's Damien but I think Josiah put it together.

"I've been meaning to tell you I just got my monthly check up and my sperm count was up it's really a Blessing for me. But um you know I talked to your doctor and she told me the exact date it must had happened and-- who are you pregnant by Blossom?". He said quickly.

"You Josiah and you know it . But look I don't want you in this child's life my boyfriend can take care of he/she you don't have to worry about anything". I said knowing this will ruining everything I have going on.

"What? What do you mean I can't be in my child's life . Blossom you know how bad I've been wanting a child and your already saying I can't be there and you gonna let some other nigga take care of my own child". He said looking at me sideways.

"Yes, I don't want to be fucking pregnant by a gay ass nigga fuck you thought? You can put a bun in a oven now gone head and make all the babies you want and take care of them just not this one". I said standing up looking at him.

"You grimy ass hell Blossom. You're not gonna let me see my child because of my sexuality?". He said.

"Nah just be lucky I won't kill this baby I have a heart now. You're not Josiah I already have a plan and my mind made up ". I said licking my bottom lip.

"Bet, we gonna see whose gonna win at the end of this". He said storming out my office.

I rolled my eyes and logged off my computer.

Fuck Josiah I will tell Damien it's his and be done with it . I left out my office and went over to Andrea she was playing with Jennifer's nurse stuff.

"She's such a cutie Blossom. I bought the kids some gifts come by my office tomorrow". She said.

"Okay thank you,come on baby". I said holding my hand out.

She grabbed it and we left out the building. I walked past Josiah and he gave me a mean glare I couldn't do nothing but laugh. Oh well.

Qotd

Should Josiah be in his child's life? Is Blossom overreacting?