14

Blossom:

"You good you got her".I said cleaning her scratches.

"Yeah she needed her ass beat".She said drinking some water.

I fixed her hair a bit and walked out the bathroom.Honey stopped fighting back because she can't even fight so Arielle just stop because like what's the point.

Honey left and guessed who picked her up and got his phone back? ... Ju. This is exactly why I just don't fuck with him.

I left out the bathroom and went down in the basement to get Qaeda. When I made it down there I only seen Jayda.I looked at the bathroom but the door was open with nobody in there.

"Jayda where's your mom?". I said sitting on the couch.

"She's gone".She said looking at me with red puffy eyes.

"What? What do you mean".I asked confused.

"She promised she would get us a house where I can have my own room,and clothes,and food.She told me it would take some time but you would take care of me because little girls can't go where she go".She said crying.

"Aww baby".I said pulling her into a hug.

"Look your mom is just going through some things,she loves you very much and I will most defiantly be here for you until your mom get's her self together.Imma help you pack your stuff so you can go upstairs".I said getting up grabbing her clothes.

"That's all I got".She said.

"You only have two outfits?".I said.

"Yeah one is my uniform and the is my play outfit".She said.

"Okay I'm off tomorrow I'm gonna take you shopping".I said walking up the stairs.

"Thank you Blossom". She said.

"Your welcome".I told her.

I took the sheets off Honey's bed and changed the room around for her,I would decorated it later on to make it girly for her. I may have to look for another house soon but I'll see. After she was settled in I made dinner and got Andrea together so I could take her to her grandma's house.

"Arielle can you watch them,I gotta just drop her off and come back".I said brushing Andrea hair.

"Yeah I gotchu".She said.

I grabbed Andrea's bag and walked outside. I made sure she was secure in the car and I got in the car.

"Andrea what's been up with you?It's just us now". I said driving out the driveway.

"Nothing I just wanna go to grannies".She said.

"Why have you been wanted to come to grannies so bad".I asked.

"Because it's too loud at home.I wanna be with Granny and Uncle Aj".She whined.

"Wow Mommies feelings are hurt but I understand. What Uncle Aj be saying to you". I questioned.

"Nothing he buys me gifts and take me places if granny don't take me".She said.

"I don't want him around you". I mumbled.

"Why he's nice mommy". She said.

"Don't worry about it".I said turning up the music.

He's the fucking reason my baby is dead now,why should he have the glory being around my daughter. Imma gonna end this shit tonight,this isn't right. He made Damien get shot now he all up under his daughter like hell no.