20.

Blossom: 

"Blossom wait where are you going".Josiah ran after me. 

"Back to work".I said wiping my mouth off. 

"I'm sorry Blossom don't just leave me".He stopped me. 

"You put your filthy dick inside me do you not no how many times I let you hit raw?Like honestly do you ? You fucked other niggas in the ass Josiah and oh my god!! You probably sucked dick to. I thought you was a Christen man. I let your gay ass around my kids--

"Stop Blossom I never did any of that I just dated two guys before yeah I got head before but like I never did it you don't have to worry about that. I'm sorry but you almost turned me straight like your the only girl I've been attracted to.Please stop calling me names it's not even like that.Why can't you accept who am I". He said. 

"Because Josiah I liked you and now im worried I might have Aids".I whispered. 

"You don't Blossom".

"What about your ex girlfriend was she lie".

"She was a man,transgender". He said. 

"I cannot believe this shit. Like why you're too fine to be gay and you got a big ass dick any g--

"Blossom I don't want any other girl but you,I can't have you so I'm just going back to my old ways".He said staring off to space. 

"Well I can't do nothing I guess but get tested. Can you get me a toothbrush and toothpaste?". I asked looking for a bathroom.

"You don't have too Blossom I'm telling you and yeah stay here". He said walking away. 

I sat down in the waiting room.I don't know if i'm pregnant my period should be here in 3 days so that will tell it all. If I am it's gonna be Damien since this dick lover can't have kids that's the only one. 

He came back with the stuff I just took it and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth before my break ended. 

"Blossom I'll just text you".He yelled in the bathroom. 

"Ok".I said scrubbing my mouth. 

When I was done I texted Arielle. 

Me:Bitch you won't believe what happened

I left it at that  

*****

"Hit it from the back,watch a nigga bless you ". Me and Audrey sang as we made snacks.

Damien and the kids was somewhere in the house I think in the pool room. I spreading some mayo on a slice of bread and handed it to Audrey. My security thing went off indicating someone was trying to get it. I looked at the surveillance and seen a beat up car outside,I was confused so I spoke in the receiver and asked who it is. 

"Um my name is Kennedy Willow ,I'm hear to talk to a Blossom Valent it's important".She said. 

I scrunched up my face. 

"Okay the gates should be opening now".I said pressing the green button. 

"Lyssa can you get the door before you go".I said to the maid. 

"Yes Ms.Blossom".She said walking quickly to the door. 

Trust me it was Damien's Idea not mines to hire her. 

"Audrey go get mommy's phone in my room".I told her. 

She nodded her head and walked upstairs. 

I looked up  and seen a girl in her Young 20s and another little girl that look no younger then 15. 

"Hi,are you Blossom".She asked shyly. 

"Yes.Who are you".I said confused. 

"I'm Kennedy this is Mohagony. Your daughter". She said pulling her closer.

I laughed.

"Oh sweetheart you have the wrong Blossom. I only have 3 kids trust me labor is a bitch I would remember 4".I said shaking my head.

"I know this might sound very crazy but my mom Jennifer Willow was a doctor she help teen girls who wants a abortion get one for the low.She said you was one of them, back in her day you came to her 12 years ago begging for one she told you no because you was to far in the pregnancy maybe 5-6 months but the guy you was with made you get it so she went with it .The abortion went well she took the baby out and stuff and you left.She was about to dispose the baby but it was breathing at the time my mom wanted a child sadly and she kept it-- She was suppose to contact you but she wanted the child.This is her now. My mother paid all this money to keep her alive and basically she was a miracle because she made it.She was in the incubator for almost 6 months then she was out and she brought her home she was beautiful,still is I love my little sis. She raised me and her but now my mother passed away about a year ago so I took care of her but I have to work and go to college and it's getting hard for me so I used the money my mom left for us to find you. Mohagony really wanted to see you for her 13th birthday this is all she wished for. I'm sorry this is all happening I just didn't wanna put her in the system without finally finding you first".She said wiping the tears that fell from her eyes.

My heart dropped to my stomach.I looked at the girl and that's when I seen those eyes,same colored eyes my eyes are rare this shit gotta be real.I remember that day me and Jayceon went to her,it was my first abortion and he didn't want it since he was 16. I didn't know what to say at this point.

To be continued... 

Mohagony huh? Tell me your thoughts.

What should Blossom do? She need ya'll right now