2

~ Next day ~ 

( work out flow ) 

I'm working out then Prod walks in I didn't have a shirt on I have a 8 pack right now and I and buff so what girl wouldn't want me?

Prod: Hey Wassup? I didn't know you was here I thought you was at home..

( A/N He lives in a shelter because his Dad his a drug dealer and his mom is on crack... sad right.. )

Me: Wassup and Yea been here since it opened. 

Prod: o.o Oh..Me and the boys were talking and... *GCO* 

Me:* Sad face * Y'all don't like me do yall? 

Prod: Shut up! Yes we do.. that's not what I was going to say 

Me: then what my nigga? 

Prod: We gave you a Nick name homie! 

Me: •~• A Nicki Name ?...what is it? 

Prod: Roc Royal 

Me: Oh cool how y'all come up with it? 

Prod:Well Prince was like he is mean and doesn't let people talk shit to him so Roc them Ray was like Add Royal to that shit I was like why he was like because his ass acts like royalty he heartless and selfish! Me and Prince agreed to it and now you have your name *laughs*

Me: Oh goody * sarcastic then laughs * 

Prod: Do you like it? 

Me: Yea! But can you shortin it ? 

Prod: To what?  

Me: Roc 

Prod: Okae cool..and I see you got your damn hair cut 

Me: Oh Yea I got tired of it so I cut it , make me look older huh? 

Prod: Yea it's cool bro  

Me: Thanx bro

We continue to work out...

~ India's pov ~ 

I haven't seen or heard from Chresanto in a while I'm worried about him last time I seen him was when he was in the hospital and he made me cry I still love him though No matter what..but anyways people are sayin he looks better then ever and he is buff and stuff like..and they said he cut his hair off he got swag and stuff I guess he hangs with those boys now... they do have swag so I guess they took him shopping or somthin..his new name is Roc Royal this is getting weird to me I Swear!

Jordan: India there goes Ro--er Ugh Chresanto!  

Me:.* turns around* OMG he looks good!! * bits my lip* but I'm still mad at him *turns away fast as he looked at me*

Jordan: Girl he does like you ! *Smiles* Look At How He Smiling

Me:-.- he doesn't act like it And just because he looks at me and smiles doesn't mean he loves me the way I love him !

Jordan: o.o Oh...>~> ookkaayy ! Wanna go talk to him?

Me: Hell No He Can Stay Were He Is! 

Jordan: -~- 

Me: What?o.o 

Jordan: *Gets up* 

Me: What are you about to do Jordan?!

She Pushes me out my chair and pulls me over to Ro-Chres 

Chres:*looks over* Oh Hey India 

Me: Hey..... Chres 

Chres: Just call me Roc 

Me: Okae 

Chres:You like what you see? 

Me: what?Shut up Chres!  

Chres: I said call me Roc 

Me:I don't give a fuck what you just said to call u.

Chres: Well bye! 

Me: All I ever do is care for you.. I am really getting tired of your shit! *I yelled and felt a tear came down my cheek* 

Chres: I never said you had to be with me!!

That really hurt my heart i felt my heart brake into tiny little pieces and I started crying and I yelled

Me: Well then I'm done with you and your shit bye! I ran away crying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awe, poor baby !

Roc is acting like a asshole he doesn't deserve her he better find away to make her fell better!

Will he try to trust her? 

Does he care or love her? 

Will India really stop loving him? 

Is Jordan going to help her or just talk bad to Roc? 

Let me know what you think in the comments. And Vote Please!!! #STAY SPIFFY!