12

~No ones pov~

Much later with the boys.....

Prod: Something don't seem right....

Ray: I hope you ain't talkin bout that mystery dude Roc has been telling us about.....

Prod: Yea actually I am... but were is Prince we still got to tell him.....

Ray: We got to go f--- * GCO *

~knock,knock,knock~

They both have scared faces..

Prince: Open up the damn door!

Ray: *Breaths of relief come from him *

Prod: * Opens the door * Wassup Prince

Prince:* scared face * Please not now... this is for Roc....* Hands them a note *

Prod: * Takes the note and reads it out loud * Hey..... How is taking care of my kids? Is it going Well?  I will be here soon trust me im killin you and your dumb ass friends! How does it feel to know she doesn't love you anymore?  She loves me!  I will make her wifey watch... Oh Yea by the end of the day you will be in a coffin!!!

                        Yours,

                                 Nightmare

Prod: We gota show Roc

Ray: Yea I'll call him now * Pulls out his phone *

Prince: * Stops him * No Let's just wait till tomorrow

Ray: * Sucks his teeth * Fine...-_-

Prod: Whatever.... wait * Confused look * Who gave you this?  * Holding up the note *

Prince:  Some Dude he says he wants me to not say anything he held a gun to my head and said next time I see you Afro puff your dead as we were walking to the door get gave me the note and I turned and and he was gone....

( A/N Oh it's late with them right now it's like 11:53 imma just say that Lol )

Ray: Whoa....Well in going to sleep now it's getting late to much damn stress with us right now!  * Stretching his arms *

~They heard somebody walking to the door Princeton peeked threw the blinds and seen a big dude with a gun in his hands ~

Prince: Hide now! * He whispered *

They all hide in place they can't be seen in... dude busted in the door

Dude: Y'all lucky y'all ass aint here y'all ain't dieing today! *Leaves and closes the door and then drove off *

They come out the hiding places

Ray: Who dah fuck was that dude? o.o

Prod: im going to sleep good bye!

They all went in their rooms and feel asleep scared... 

~Next day at school~

( Chresanto's pov )

I'm walking down the hallway to gym as I walk in Prod and the boys run over to me...

Me: Wassup yall

Prod: No it's not a Wassup right now read this! He said sticking a note out to me.

I read it...

Me: WTF.....!! Well if it means protecting my family then I will and I die hard trying!

Prod: That's some brave shit bro and I haven't hanged banged in a while soo..!