4

~ India's pov ~ 

( After school ) 

I'm at home chilling listening to music it's almost 9:00pm i just got out the shower then i Heard a knock at the door i hurried up and threw on some hello Kitty shorts that are pink and black and my hello kitty wife beater with my black and pink hello kitty socks my iphone and put my hair in a messy bun with a scarf in a bow on my head and ran down stairs I opened the door and seen Chresanto standing there . Before I can say anything he kissed me passionately and carried my upstairs and threw me in my bed.

Me: Why are you here? I sat there lookin at his abs. 

Chres: You have been pissing me off all week And I've been a large 12 inch Dick !

[A/N - U Get It Ha?Ha???]

Chresantos P.O.V

"What are you doing chresanto ?"

"Ssshhh" ,I said as I put my finger on her lips. "Don't make a sound at all."

I used my tongue to gently trace her the sweet spot on her neck and as response she moaned .

“Shhhh, I said don’t say not a word . Don’t make a single noise” I said lowly in her ear . I wasted no time making my way down to taste her delights .

I blew on it first . She gave me a moan in frustration but I quickly shushed her once more before sticking my tongue on her clit . I let me tongue play around with it then I put my lips around hers while licking and sucking over and over again .

I placed one finger inside her and moved in and out slowly while licking , sucking , and nibbling on her spot . By that time I looked up a little to see her biting on a pillow trying to hold back moans and squeals .

Her legs got to shaking and the clenching around my finger got tighter .

That’s when I knew she was ready for the real thing . I took my finger out and stuck it to her mouth .

She tasted herself and she looked like she was enjoying it as much as I . I took my finger out her mouth and sat up in front of her . “Ass up” I smirked as she obeyed properly placing her ass in the air and her head in the pillow .

I grabbed and stroked myself gaining closer to her entrance . I rubbed my tip up and down her pussy to tease . She hates that shit . “No noise” I warned as I dived into her walls .

"Fuck…." I started off slow and then I picked up pace . The only noises were the sounds of our skin clapping every deep stroke and her little muffled squeals .

She just doesn’t behave .

I put my hands on her back and pressed down so that I can get deeper .

……….

The little droplets of sweat started to form on my forehead as I thrusted harder . I was close and she was to . Closer than I thought .

We came at the same time . My warm fluids entering her and hers spilling onto me .

I bit my lip and put my gold chain in my mouth to quiet my moans as I got from behind her and laid next to her .

She relaxed and settled her head into my chest .

I kissed her forehead

~ laying down ~ 

Me: I didn't know you weren't a virgin  

Chres: Didn't know you were.*smiles* 

Me: Shut up nigga!*pushs him playfully* 

Chres:*Smiles* I love you India  

Me: *Shocked face o.o* 

Chres: What? 

Me: I never heard you say I love you to me before 

Chres:*smiles* Well you did now 

Me: I lo-( Gco ) 

Chres: You don't have to say it you say it all the time I sorry for the way I treated you in the passed I'm so sorry I did all of that all those wrong things I will make it up to you I promise 

( I kissed him unexpectedly and he seemed to like it he kissed back then I broke it?)

Me:It's Fine baby! *smiles* 

Chres: *smiles back* where did you go after our arguement? 

Me: Oh the bathroom why? 

Chres: oooo I was worried 

Me: * Laughs * 

Chres: What? 

Me: you have changed so much and I love it * pecks his lips* 

Chres: good..so does this mean we are together again? 

Me: Hell Yes!  

Chres: * Laughs *

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Awe He Got He Got Her Back How Cute ^_^ 

Please Comment Add me And Vote Love y'all ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ツ 

#2wice_If_You_Nastie lmfao