17

Next Day at school

I Got Up ,Went in the shower Got out got Dress and Took My Kids To My Mother's house

~Chresanto pov~

Im going to school today finally...

~Cafeteria~

Me: I think India might be jealous of me and my Ex's Relationship

Ray: If I was a girl I would be too.!

Me: Why?

Ray: You know how she acted around you and the way you acted around her!

Me: What did I doe tho it was just a friendly visit it's not like Im sleepin with the girl...

Prod: What?

Me: *Turns to them* What?

Prod: It's your ex girlfriend that is causing all these problems!

Me: Not my problem is it....

Ray: You Have 2 Fuckin Kids By Her And She Is Your GIRLFRIEND!

Me: And I might leave her Jade was a better girlfriend anyway... she didn't try to get me killed...

The boys look at me like Im crazy

Me: What?!

Prince:  After all y'all went threw... come on Roc We know You better than that!

Me: You just met me at the beginning of the school year!

Prod: That doesn't matter right now!

Me: *Looks at Prince* I mean I guess

Prod: Come on Roc! You aren't serious right now are you?!

Me: Maybe.

Ray: You going back into that selfish person you once were.....there ain't night time for that you got 2 by your girlfriend and not by your ex... India is your life without her you would probably 6 ft underground and you know deep down.... India isnt just your girlfriend she is your homie and your best friend.... Y'all been threw more than anybody can ever imagine she loves you and you can't just leave her...

Me: *Sighs* Y'all right she is my baby and the mother of both my kids I love her to much to let her go I am not lettin my selfish ass ways get the best of me... I got to be there for both kids and her...that's a promise!

Prince: That's good you see it our way!

Me:.Yea...*looks down then back you*Thanx y'all

Ray: No problem homie

Prince: Yea we there for you!

Prod: Yea bro we gotchu *Smiles*

Me:*Smiles*

~India's pov~

Over the school year everything is just to crazy... Jordan is dead and going and I got a new friend her name is Keisha she reminds me of Jordan... James went to jail and was sentence to life or the death penalty... I laughed... I know it's mean but he tried to kill my boyfriend Well Im at lunch with kei-Kei...

Kei: So how the kids?

Me: Good! Alice she can stand and Anthony only crawls...he crawls fast tho.

Kei: Awe... What about Chresanto?

Me:*crosses arms and mad face*He is fine...And so is his old girlfriend

Kei: Tell me what happened

Me: Well...*Sighs* We were just chillin watchin TV then there was a knock he left to answer it I walked over...she looked me up and down and shit Im like WTF...