3

~Chresanto 's pov~

Jordan: What is wrong with you nigga!* she glares at me*

Me: what do you mean?

Jordan: Nigga Don't Play Dumb! She Opens Her Heart To You An All You Do Is Push Her Away She Loves You !! Can't Your Dumb Ass See That You Don't Deserve India She Does to much stuff to TRY and keep u happy she was there when nobody else was your just a big ass jerk! Your to Selfish She is Painly In Love with You... You Need To Grow The Fuck Up And See What You Just Lost You Should Be Put Under Ground Dumb as Bitch I Don't Want You Around Her ever Again Until You Learn How To Stop Being A Grown Child And Grow Up!* walks to find India*

Me: What ever Bye!

I can't believe that she said I needed to be under ground I don't find that nice at fuckin all after I finally change for her ass she doesn't notice it... I will find away to get her back that's a promise.. even though I don't trust her that much!

Prod: Go get yah girl homie u did her dirty u need to go aplogise !

Me: Nahh she can wait for after school

Prince: For What?

Me: Dont worry about it nigga!

Ray: * >:-) *

Me: What?!

Ray: You going to fuck her aren't you!*smiles mischievous*

Me: Maybe, Maybe not who knows. I said as I blushed and put my hands in my pockets.

Ray: You are!

The boys laugh

Me: Shut up!

--------------------------------------------------------***************************************************

ooo nasties lmfao

Is Roc Really Going To Fuck Her?

He isn't a virgin? Wwwhhhaaattt?!

Please comment Add me please and Vote than babes ^_^√√√

# Spread_the_Peace

And were did India run off to?

Where did Jordan go did she find her?