Fight to the death -19

~next day~

I woke up got dressed did my daily thing. Got the kids dressed and took them to my mom's house then to Ray house where I pulled up.

*Gets out the car and knocks on the door like the cops*

Ray:*Answers* Heyy India

Me:*Walks passed him* Where is that bitch...

Ray: Who?

Me: Jade!!

Ray: upstairs with the boys in the game room....

Me: Good *Walks up the stairs while Ray is behind Me asking questions I busted in the door*

Prince: Hi In--- *GCO*

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I WANT THAT THAT TO BRING HER THIRSTY ASS HERE

Jade: *Walks up to Me* I ain't no thot

Me: In what Hood?

Jade: That's Why I fucked yo nigga

Me: ˋo.oˊ

Jade:*Smerk on her face*

.I felt my heart shatter in to tiny tiny tiny pieces then my heart start skipping beats but I brushed it off alittle then I walked to her with so much rage and punched her in her face then she fell back and I got on top of her and started beatin her ass she did get a few hits in till Ray and Price broke it up and I blacked out I kicked Ray in his leg and knocked him down and walked over to Jade graves her hair and beat her ass again with Princeton holdin her till he dropped her.....

??:India stop!!!

I turn around realizin who it's was I walked up to him with tears in my eyes then I felt my hand raise up and slap him in the face... I began walking downstairs till this Crazy ass bitch going jump on my making us both fall we landed on the floor. She got up hurting and Grabbed a statue and ran to Me I crawled to a chair and my heart started hurting again but I brushed it off and found a chair and Smacks her with it she falls I try to walk away from her but she grabs my legs...THIS BITCH WON'T QUIT.... I feel because she grabbed the leg that hurt and got on top of Me and pass about to hit Me with a statue till Roc pushed her off Me...

Roc: Both y'all stop...

Me:*Gets up and goes upstairs *

Jade: look now we can have a family

Roc: No your nothing but a one night stand you thot get out this house tramp...

Jade Shuts Up And Leaves Out The Door followed by her groupies..

~Rock's pov~

I Went up stairs and seen India Crying with the boys..

Prince: *Glares are Me*

Prod: You blew it...

Ray: Damn man..

Me: Indi*Gco*

India: No shut up Roc we are no longer together.. now if you will excuse Me ima call the ambulance

She calls they come BLAH BLAH BLAH... In the take way thing

~India's pov~

Doctor:  So your telling Me in this ummm.....Fight your heart was hearting?