Chapter 1: V I C T O R Y

CheyenneFanFics: Hi I wanna dedicate this to you because...you're awesome :D You made me love Brock Lesnar. You as well as my best friend finally made me come out of the shadows and write this. For that, thank you so much. :D <3

[the defeat of an enemy in battle, or an antagonist in a contest]

I smirked watching as a man named Dean Ambrose had stood onto the turnbuckle in his victory over Seth Rollins. I watched him for a moment in his stance. Dad had told me so much about him. He was a Lunatic, far worse than me. He was a menace in WWE but everyone loves him for some reason.

I shrugged, everyone loves crazy. And speaking of crazy, I'll be reeking craziness right now.

"Cue in Dad's music." I instructed the sound technician.

Once Dad's music sounded I took a deep breath and stepped out. Everyone that knew me back in the late-attitude Era were up on their feet screaming my name. I walked with the confidence any real McMahon should have in their stride.

"Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the WWE's Owner and CEO, Sonya McMahon!" Jojo introduced as the smile on my face couldn't get any bigger.

I loved her announcing my name like that. It gave everyone a clear picture who I was in this company. I was far more important than my older brother and sister combined. I stepped into the ring with a grin seeing Dean Ambrose looking at me in question.

I lifted a finger at him asking him for a moment. I waved at the people chanting my name. I gave some a flying kiss as I walked into the middle of the ring. I could still see what remained of the match between the man a few feet away from me and the man that was still on the floor. Out cold after the Dirty Deeds.

I waved at my brother and sister in the podium still at shock at my return. I took the microphone from the time keeper. I giggled playfully at them before returning my eyes to the audience.

"For those of you that do not know me..." I trailed off looking at the man besides me. "I am Sonya Kate McMahon. Vincent Kennedy McMahon's second daughter." I earned a huge boo from the people. "I am also the current Owner and CEO of WWE upon Stephanie sitting down as Commissioner of RAW." I announced earning mixed reaction from the crowd but Steph's reaction was the most priceless out of all of this.

"What are you talking about?" Steph questioned. I actually winced along with everyone else at her screeching voice.

"Since you and Mick would be busy running the Juggernaut that is RAW and Shane would be busy with goat man for Smackdown..." I trailed off. "Dad had only thought it would be fair that I take care of business as a whole." I explained carefully. "That means being here to be a living nightmare to not only you." I pointed at Steph. "But also you." I said pointing back at Shane.

"How could Dad give you control?" she questioned and Mick was trying so hard to calm her down but she slapped him away. "Who the hell are you? You don't deserve any of this!" she protested.

I smiled knowing she'll say that. I turned to everyone in the audience. I showed them my taped up fist. It was a complete contrast to my sophisticated attire. Black mini dress that showed enough legs and cleavage to be deemed inappropriate for PG WWE. I smiled at the killer heels to complete the whole look. Even in this six inch thing I knew I could beat someone who would dare defy me.

"I am the Queen of Submission." I said and everyone cheered knowing fully well how brutal I could be with my multiple submission maneuvers. "If you have any question with my position as your boss. Someone who is above the two of you..." I smirked. "I am more than willing to get my ring gear and prove myself to anyone, especially you." I spat right into Steph's direction.