Chapter 24: C O U N T E R A C T

[to act in opposition to so as defeat or hinder; neutralize]

It was now Hell In a Cell. For the past few days, I have done nothing but read everyone's medical records and immediately suspending everyone that had a rather questionable report. RAW, Smackdown, and TNA were all purged by me and as well as the newly Divorced Hunter Helmsley. We had even gone as far as cleaning out NXT as well in the process.

For now, I had a lead on what was going on. With Joey and well as Dean helping out, I had somehow had a light load in all of this. Reid had been rather cautious about the SHIELD this past few days. I couldn't blame him, every single one of them had a match against Stephanie's henchmen. That being, Finn Balor was against Roman Reigns for his Universal Championship, Karl Anderson was against Seth Rollins for his Intercontinental Championship, and finally even Dean was against John Morrison for his WWE Heavyweight Championship title.

The three had been rather evasive which was what made Reid worry. But to me, it was them planning something against the three if they plan on screwing my men over. But I had also got that covered just in case the Club had something under their sleeves.

Finally I heard the knock on my office. Opening the door, I came face to face with my son that had a huge excited smile on his face. He was actually the one that suggested this. I was only happy to plan it knowing it was a good idea. Hitting two birds with one stone to be honest.

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded. Tonight, I chose to actually step out to the crowd in just my jeans and the SHIELD's merch shirt. I was showing support to the boys. I want to personally see how they plan on screwing my men over and how I'm going to counteract in their attempt.

"As I'll ever be." I grinned.

We immediately headed to the Gorilla Position, my eyes catching sight of Melina all over John Morrison. A smirk played on my face knowing just how this would end for him in the end of the match. I just hoped he was ready for everything that will be thrown at him later on.

Once my music had started, we headed out to the loud crowd of Washington DC. We walked side by side towards the commentary team that already had two chairs waiting for us. I waved at the people before finally sitting on my chair. I refused putting on my headset, instead letting Reid do, participating in the commentary like usually does in times like this.

Finally, Seth's match was going to begin. A smile was on my face already seeing my accomplice hidden in the crowd for the perfect opportunity. Karl Anderson's music finally started, and out comes the man himself.

I noticed the smug look on his face as if he thinks he had this on the bat. What he didn't know was by the end of this match, he'll have a concussion or even rip his head in the process of it.

The arrogant man even had the decency to walk towards me. I looked at him unfazed.

"I'll give you a good show, Ma'am." Karl said cackling.

I blinked not really wanting to let him know that he was getting to me. I always hated this concept of the Club. I wasn't a fan of the fear the emitted. It was just too gruesome even to the SHIELD's own standard.

Finally, Seth's music started. I noticed instead of using the entrances, he walked out towards the crowd. Roman and Dean waiting by the stairs instead of walking all the way. All three of them had on their gear on and their belts snuggled around their waists.

I caught sight of Dean and I mouthed for him not to interfere. He nodded whispering to Roman what I asked. Once Seth had walked down, a smile was on his face as he looked at me. For the past few months, I had established a good working relationship with him. If he wasn't bitching like a drama queen, he was actually someone good to talk to and spend time playing video games with for some reason.