Witchy business

At School, me and Caroline were walking towards school, when Elena caught up with us, "Have you talked to Bonnie?" Elena asks Caroline.

"No, I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move." Caroline says being stubborn.

"Come on Caroline, be the bigger person." I say With a shrug.

"Impossible in her presence." She shoots back.

"Why are you so pissed at her anyway?" Elena asks.

"She's a thief, that's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back. It's a matter of principle." Caroline explains.

Elena sighs, "All right. Well, I tried. I'm officially out of it." 

I look at Elena and Caroline, and sigh as well then put my hands up, "Well, there's not even a point of me trying without help, so me too." We carry on walking and I see Tyler in the distance looking in our direction, "Hey, I'll catch up later, alright? I kind of need to clear some drunken actions up." I say and walk off hearing them laugh from behind.

"Hey," He says as I get close.

"Well, hello Tyler." I say while laughing a bit.

"What happened doesn't change anything, does it?" He asks slightly confused.

"No, it doesn't Tyler. We were just two drunk friends, and ex's. So when they mix it means that happens, its fine." I say.

"Ok, good. I didn't want it being awkward." He says with a smile.

"It probably will never be awkward between us." I say just as the bell goes, "See you later." I say and head off to class.

In History, our new teacher walks through the door, saying "Good Morning everyone. Alrighty." 

Then heads to the board and begins, "Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful, I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronounce "Alaric" but it's "Alaric," okay? So, you can call me Rick. I'm your new history teacher." He says as a massive introduction making me smile. He seems like an alright guy.

-----------------------------------------------

I walk out of school after History to see Stefan on a picnic bench. I look around trying to find anyone to talk to but end up beginning to walk to my car, trying to get away.  I turn my head slightly to glance back to see him looking towards me until Elena comes out of school but walks to him instead unlike me.

I get to my car and begin to open the door when a hand shuts the door once again. I sigh and turn around to be faced with the arrogant vampire.

"What do you want?" I say in a careless tone, leaning against the car looking at him.

"Its about my darling brother." He says pointing over to Stefan.

"Do I need to remind you that I'm not being apart of his life and yours." I say trying to get him to leave.

"And yet your still talking to me, Kyra." He says causing me to look at the floor, "Anyway, Stefan is just there and seems to be listening to all of this conversation, so all I'm going to say is that you and him need to figure out whatever is up because he's changed and he's more serious than he was before, if that's even possible, so help because I might kill him soon." Damon says seriously showing that he's getting annoyed by his brothers behavior.

I look towards where Stefan and Elena are, to see Stefan looking in our direction listening like Damon said. While Elena talks to Caroline quickly. Then when Stefan catches my glance he looks away, knowing I'd realised yet probably still listening.