I know it

I hear my phone ring from on my drawers in my room. I get up and grab my phone to see 'Stefan' on the screen. So I answer to see what he wants.

"Hey, Stefan.." I say through the phone.

"Kyra. Is Elena with you or have you heard from her?" He asks quickly.

I scrunch my eyebrow together, "I haven't seen or heard anything from her." I answer and here nothing from the other end, "Stefan? What's wrong?"

"She, uh, saw a picture and she's gone." He tells me.

"Where was she? How do you know?" I ask.

"She was at my house, Kyra. Please just help me." He begs and although it hurt what he said, she was my best friend.

"I'm on my way." I tell him and hang up.

-------------------------------------------

I get to the Salvatore Boarding House and get to the door, I knock and wait, yet no one answers. I decide to try the door and find that its open, I take a step in the house and straight away I can here Stefan's voice.

"Where are you? Let me speak to her." I hear him say as I walk into the room he's in , finding him on the phone with his back to me.

I stop and listen to the conversation. Well Stefan's side.

"Damon, I swear to God, if you touch her..." Stefan says in a warning tone, putting his hand in a fist quickly.

"Argh!" Stefan exclaims as he throws the phone on the sofa.

I walk further into the room, towards him. "Stefan.." I say quietly, not knowing what's happening.

He turns around to me, anger showing on his face, "She's with him. Elena's with Damon." He says getting to the point.

"What? Where are they?" I ask.

He shrugs, "I don't know. Elena won't speak to me and Damon is, well, Damon." He says pacing in the room, hands still in a fist.

I stand in his path and grab his hands, to stop him. He looks at me for a moment and his eyes soften but quickly go back to anger being expressed. He rips his hands out of mine.

"No, Kyra. I need to find her, I need to know if she's alright." He says walking towards the door.

"Stefan, calm down!"

"How can I calm down? She's all I've got!" He exclaims.

I scoff, "Stefan, you've got me! Why do you think I'm here? I'm here to help you." I tell him and he looks at me.

"I need to find her. I love her." He says sternly and walks out.

"Right, you love her." I sigh, following him out of his own house.

-------------------------------------------

I let the phone ring, hoping for an answer.

"Hello?" 

"Where are you?" I say, with a sigh of relief to hear her voice.

"He lied to me, Kyra." She says, pain obvious in her voice.

I run my hand through my hair, "I know. Listen to me, Elena, tell me where you are so I can come get you." 

"Your with Stefan aren't you?" She asks.

"No! Elena, please." I beg.

"Why am I so stupid? You know about Katherine." She says mainly to herself.