5

Song: Beautiful Pain by Andy Biersack

--

The daylight hours, my least favourite hours.

I rise from my bed as if it is my coffin, and I a zombie, or Dracula, or just a very unhappy teenager. I look over my shoulder in a haze of sleep, only to be met with a site for my very sore eyes.

Abs. (x6)

Now I am awake

Andy lays horizontally on his bed, his boxer clad butt facing the wall opposite me, and still seems just way too tall for the bedding situation. His boxing physique does not fail to be noticed by me and neither do his six abs; as I mentioned earlier.

Fucks on a stick last night really happened.

And just like that, off the bed I go and into the bathroom like the natural scaredy cat I am. I absolutely cannot think of a way to interact with Andy in a humane way. He has been so kind to me, something I would never think possible of a beast like him, and yet he's rewarded with, well, this mini break down.

I do The Usual Bathroom Thing and then find myself standing in front of the mirror once again.

Chill, bitch.

Then out of the bathroom I come, with my head held higher than Snoop Dogg.
I make my way over to the table beside my bed. Things are going good so far seeing as Andy has yet to stir.

Ah, fuck a truck its eleven thirty.

I throw my phone down onto the crumpled sheets in a panic. Ok, school doesn't matter right? Education can wait, just like how I'm going to wait for Andy to wake up, being the considerate person I am. It's not like I'm gonna miss EIGHT FUCKING EXAMS! And possibly a surprise Beyoncé concert because these are the things I always seem to miss for fucks sakes.

Fuck it

I walk over to Ab-man, who's still reenacting that one scene of Sleeping Beauty where Beauty is asleep. Being as gentile as possible, I place my thumb and pointer finger on his nose, plugging it and blocking his main air supply. He wakes up immediately with a gasp of air.

Saw that in a movie once, don't worry I'm not a psychopath.

"What just fucking happened?" He's panicked. Slowly he rubs his cheek and then ruffles his hair.

Side note; this action does not affect me whatsoever

"Bad dream? I heard a gasp and then you were off the bed like someone left a used condom under you!" I sit on the bed nonchalantly. I need to play things cool.

He raises an eyebrow playfully. I sweat a little.

"Is this the same girl I came here with?" He questions in his deep morning voice.

"Are you sad I'm not Adrianna Lima?" Wow how did that one get out?! And does he even know who she is? Is it wrong to assume he lives under a rock?

"Do you always answer questions with questions?" He retorts, smirking like an actual human.

"Are you always this friendly? I kinda thought you were a freakin monster." I put my dirty socks back onto my cold feet, acting like he isn't giving me heart palpitations. Jesus

"You'd be surprised," he quotes me from last night. You got me there

"I doubt it," I mutter. Either he doesn't catch it or doesn't care enough to respond, because he begins to place his few possessions back into is gym bag, then checks his IPhone.

"Shit," he stands to his full height and stretches, not even affected by the fact that his hands touch the ceiling. "Let's get out of here, check out was at nine, and I'm gonna pretend like your probably not missing school," his eyes narrow and I blush.

"School, shmool," I say.

--

Walking down to the front desk, I see a very perky looking Agnes with a cup of coffee in one hand and a small kitten caressing the other. The creature is seated on the desk purring through the silence of the empty lobby.

I... Kind of love this place a lot, holy shit.

"Ah, my dears, you're awake!" She saunters over to where we had just excited the elevator. As she gets closer, I feel a large hand is on the small of my back, right above the place where my butt is. I turn around in a fluster.

"I'm going to go heat up the car," Andy says in my ear quietly, giving Agnes a quick glance and a nod. Back to his old and secluded self I see. I widen my eyes and compose myself before I turn back to the pompous women who is once again fanning herself, much to my embarrassment.

"That is one fine dine, If you know what I mean." She winks.

I inadvertently blush, but on the inside all I can do is agree.

"Now, your man friend has already paid the room expenses-" shit, I forgot about money, and costs, and most other realistic aspects of life while I was in that room with Andy, I'll have to talk to him about It later. "-But I'd very much like to talk to you about something else." She brings me over to her desk.

"Now as you can tell, I am about to start getting old," she winks for the 800th time, and I smirk good naturedly. "And help around the Inn is becoming an increasing need for me and the Mister. I would like to offer you a job, since my grandson won't take the offer." She looks at me expectantly.

A job. A real paying job that does not include babysitting whiny brats for parents I pretend to like. Plus all I can think is Money, Cats, Money, Cats... I look at the kitten on the other side of the desk and my answer is definite.

"Yeah! I mean of course, I would love to. Thank you so much for the offer, Agnes." I smile brightly at my new boss, and she returns it even brighter. "Oh splendid," she comes around the desk and offers me a tight hug.

At that we exchange phone numbers for the finalisation before she hurries me outside to my 'man thing.' All I can think about is how I didn't even have to give her my crappy résumé.

--

Yes it's short
Yes it's long overdue
Yes I hate myself