36

Claire watch out towards the end plz be safe thank you.

Song: Why Do You Hate Me? The Marmozets

--

"Andy!"

I hear a door shut as Nora shouts from the kitchen table, watching the door from her seat opposite me.

"Come join us, we just started breakfast."

I watch with a heavy heart as Andy appears, brooding and handsome as ever, at the doorway to the kitchen. His sweater his completely soaked and the front of his hair is damp and hanging in his eyes in black curls. His gaze finds mine immediately. I swallow and look down at my better-than-good omelet.

I watch Andy nod, and even after he leaves to clean up, I'm still reeling that he willingly accepted to spend time with other human beings.

"What was your school like then? Jared's always complaining about the teachers, and the students, and the school work, and the blah blah blah-" she waves her hand dismissively as Jared scowls at the end of the table. Logan let's out a laugh. "It's this and then the other thing with you kids isn't it?"

I smile, "you sound just like my mom." I try but surely fail at not becoming sad at thoughts of my mother.

She laughs and Logan mouths the words 'tell me about it' or something like that from across the table. Jared catches it and gives his dad a sly smirk. I stop listening to the conversation as Andy appears at the doorway of the staircase, freshly showered. I look away from him, my cheeks more red than a ginger's skin during summer. He probably thinks I'm some desperate bitch after that stupid 'you're not a monster' speech shit I pulled earlier.

Shut the fuck up bitch even you saw the way your acceptance changed his mood.

Andy pulls up a chair to the table. A chair right beside a certain someone who's sweating her pants off. And let me give you a hint, it sure as hell ain't Nora.

He helps himself to the heaps of food at the table, grabbing a stacked plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage... etc. I'm not surprised in the least. Nora and Jared begin talking about some pregnant girl form his grade who apparently used to be his best friend and I can't help but come to the conclusion that he's the one who knocked her up. As I begin thinking of the wonderfully welcoming way Jared treated me on our first day here, getting me drunk and letting me shake my ass in front of all his friends, I feel a large and warm weight rest on my sweatpant clad thighs. Immediately I tense. Andy doesn't stop eating with his other hand.

I peer down at his huge hand, just casually sittin' there like he's not giving me cardiac arrest. I almost choke on the sausage and that's not even a sex joke.

A few hesitant bites and a little awkward conversation later, I feel his hand squeeze at my thigh. Tightly.

Well shit. Thanks for that. Thank you so much for making me horny in from of this nice suburban family that may or may not be aware of me wanting to fuck the crap out of you.

I exhale slowly. Andy continues eating and smiles at a story Logan's telling about his past.

This fucktit.

"So this fourteen year old boy, standing at the top of some naked lady statue in the middle of a natural history museum. On a dare."

Andy chuckles and shakes his head, a genuine smile at his lips.

"The security guards start screamin' at him to 'get down young man! Get down!' And you know what he does," Logan turns his attention to me. "Do you wanna know what he does?"