The Cell

I stood in front of the sister, who wore a black silk pajamas blond hair over her shoulder, with no attractive apparent, I walked around on the bench and passed her without giving any word and she stopped me holding my arm.

_No I tell anything, if you do everything I say.

She left giving me an evil smile, I did not understand anything, more worried me that her reaction, I left the chapel went straight to my room and I was thinking about the mess he had made.

Krystal Pov.

I do not know what was in my head, needed to unwind, leave a bit of routine prayers, something in me was changing and it scared me, scared me so that I do not stop to think that something was missing inside me plus what could be all completed, I was feeling good here with the sisters, I liked what he did, but I did not understand something inside me was restless.

Get out of my cell with greater care, I looked at the wrist watch was still early a 9 pm, no other sister could wander the halls of the convent at this hour, to not be to the complete silence of the chapel before Jesus crucified, more my it was not the case, I had done my prayers go out walking on tiptoes I wanted to feel even for a few minutes the sense of freedom, I wanted to get out there feel the evening breeze but it was a bad idea, as the night watchman me come and then I'd see me with the Mother superior.

I thought I better if he wanted to feel free would not be wearing the habit or the level, then quickly put on my pajamas and go out without the level head, was the feeling that I wanted to feel the freedom without rules.

I closed the cell door and follow the hallway looking around and saw no one, went through the other cells of the sisters, for my luck the cell of the Mother Superior was on the other side, so it was quiet, and follow caminho.A chapel was not and the place he wanted to be alone to venture I was all the way asking me where I could go by the institute did not have many places despite our convent was too too big and could easily get lost, more was the only place that led me to go and I liked the atmosphere, I went soundlessly was dark so a faint red light that lit the place, sat in the second row of benches looked to Jesus Crucified and in my mind came the face of teacher Liu, because I could not stop thinking about her, her presence made me awkwardly over what's wrong with me I thinking of a girl, this is not right I had never felt such feelings even more for a woman, all these thoughts invaded my head was when I was blindsided.

Was arranging some flowers and who appears on my side, she Liu teacher, I set my eyes felt my throat dry hands sweating and thought because it is here at this time of night, it will be my vocation was being tested, then I looked at her again and asked.

_What Is agreed in our Miss Liu chapel.

She remained still and I had remembered that he was not with appropriate costumes, and that could get in trouble if the mother knew, then tried to hide my hair the body because I felt a naked person in front of her, I know and very foolish I think so, no one could see us in normal clothes, only habit and veil.

_I m Sorry ... I just wanted to distract me, take a look ...

_No All right, is not able to sleep or something, a glass of milk a juice-I asked her and quickly preendi my hair.

_No Sister Krystal I'm fine, thank you

I could not look directly at her, lowered his head tucking a strand of my hair in the ear, feeling a fool, take courage and stared for a moment and I smiled.

She returned the smile, when would invite her to go to the kitchen to take a coffee, I heard the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway near the chapel, did not think twice caught in her hand and pulled her close to me, almost stumbled and she me held by the waist, the touch of your hand on my skin made me shiver, that feeling was new to me and scared me, I was so close to her that our breath mingled, I could not tear my gaze from her, I noticed she I did not take his eyes from my lips and then I felt my face flush and tried to get up and she walked away