The trip the beach of Busan.

Hi personal everything well with you I wait that yes, good with great pain in the heart I come to inform them that the Novice this arriving in the final stretch (ohhh noooo) yes lack little now for the chapters to finish, and I am very happy thanked , I am really thanked by the affection of all you and also to the ghost readers, I notice him/it as you love fanfics Kryber and I am very happy in could provide beautiful women recount and adventures in the ones which you readers enter is I don't believe that already 6 months he/she happened writing that recounts that it will already turn an ORIGINAL, thanks to you, thank you very much and then without more ado, and good reading.

Now she had in the hands a fortune and she would not know as speaking that for Krystal, I don't know if it would advance me to speak for she, Krystal had lost the memory,but was surprised and I began to regret remembering Alice, that money could have saved ela,porque that letter was so much time escondida,do that would be ahead that whole money, I was with a lot of rage, rage of Alice's disease and Alice's mother's rage that no enfretou the mother to be with the girl.

Small _ Alice... it didn't deserve that.

While it read again the letter thousands of times, it was being suffocated at that room and he/she leaves to take an air and some water, I arrived close to the kitchen and I heard a noise outside, as it was everything closed and raining, I didn't believe that could have somebody left the that hour of the night.

I opened the door of the room and before I looked again at the hall for anybody to be seen had wakened up, and happily nobody appeared, it thought Krystal could be outside, because she was not Sleeping in our room, then I went seek her/it in the silence of the night.

Krystal Pov

When I opened my eyes thought  could be dreaming, more I didn't look at him and him looked in my eyes, I noticed an air of he doubts on him and I stood back of light with a lot of shame, feeling the worst person.

_ Excuses priest I should not have made that... it was a pulse.

_I that I ask for excuses Sister,no know what gave me, more that to happen,we know that can bring problems for both cannot return.

I agreed with the head, and  cried, he didn't get to say anything else, more those words cut my heart, he wanted to hear him say that it felt the same for me and that it would struggle, more I didn't hear anything he to confirm if it felt the same,ao look at him, he didn't express any happiness, it was confused and he asked with all rudeness that I left of there.

_Sister please, leaves me alone...

_Im... it excuses me...

And he leaves running leaving him in the church.

I was bewildered leaves running and did very cold, for my luck the sisters' house was there close, walked with hurried steps because wanted to arrive soon in my room and to cry, or even catching my suitcase to arrange my things and to run away, it would be the best,but where I would go, as would live, without work and forgetful, I had to think very carefully, and the following day would speak to the Nun for me to leave the convent, that life definitively it was not for me.

I arrived at the house was everything darkness and cried desperate and thinking about the kiss that had given in priest Kai, I was direct in the kitchen without doing any collapsed, more needed to take something, I didn't want to wake up anybody more it was not fast, and sister Riley appeared at the kitchen and I felt an I diminish for her to be there.

_Sister Riley me...

I hugged regretting her a lot, nervous and knew that I could trust her, that could count everything to her my despair.