The seabed

(Previous chapter)

_But She accepted, and that dear sister, I did not tell you more, to see you both realized much love between you two.

_I Do not want to talk about it my friend, the more I can say by years of friendship we have, I am completely in love with this woman.

Henry did not need to say anything more just hugged me, he knew me well and knew what I had to do.

_Nice Luck, and welcome, do not forget tomorrow we will Lual and invite your friend she will like.

Krystal Pov

Rushes out again as usual, I fled my feelings I could not face Amber, I was in a conflict within me, I was afraid of this love and that's what I've always done, run away, I had not given realized I was in hall of the rooms and find that man staring at me, I felt a chill to see the man and felt in his eyes something malicious, I took quickly the room key to open more was so nervous that I left the key fall to the ground and you took quickly delivering me.

_Go Will sleep young. He told the man with a strong breath of rum.

'Yes already this afternoon, thank you desire a good night for you.

_ Nun calm, this still early and eight in the evening, not to keep company with an old man like me, go.

_No Sir, I'm very tired, I get up early tomorrow to my prayers.

_Nonsense Let's girl I wish you from the first moment I saw her, I know you have nothing holy.

_How Dare talk to me, let me go.

I slapped his face the man pushed me against the wall wanting to kiss me strength, that old was too loose, he passed his hand on my leg and I tried to get him off me when I see Amber running towards me and he took up the man of me, the two fought and I screamed for them to stop, then immediately two security guards came to help and elegant woman appeared out of nowhere.

And he began to pull my veil, my hair.

 Her holy hollow stick, off my husband, besides being immorally with a teacher and a nun still want to be with my husband.

The woman was as crazy as the old man, I would not offend me more.

An unusual strength came into me and began to beat the woman not stop pulling my hair and slap and punch in my stomach, I had never fought more was just defending myself and I pulled her hair and something very strange happened, a good chunk of her hair came out in my hand, I could not even see if Amber was well so via the guards separating them and another two came to separate me and the mad who continued to shout giving the greatest show.

Can you drop me I'm fine, I will not do anything, you okay Krystal? He asked Amber coming my way.

I well not was because of it, it could only be because it has exposed me so fighting for I do not know why, and that crazy as she knew that Amber was a teacher, so was one thing in my mind, it was an old girlfriend could be was obvious that, and the woman was very beautiful high a white skin and well dressed, Amber to be a very attractive woman, I was sure that had beautiful women in your life and I when I look at my insignificant nun robes me I felt a not an ugly duckling, I do not know what had given me more felt a mad jealousy within mim.E packed me taking my veil and out of Amber views dying of anger and shame.

I do not want to hear it, runs away ungoverned by the hotel, I just wanted to get some air and was already getting dark, I wanted a quiet holiday, most not going to be with Amber together, I ran ran and Amber behind me when I found myself we were on the beach and seeing the beauty of the water waves I felt tempted to throw me in that cold sea full wave and lembreva my father's promise I accomplish his promise, I did not think twice and threw myself in the water.

The waves were strong and threw me to the bottom of the sea ice water that cut my skin I tried to get up breathe the air more could not, was already without power and could no longer Mecher I felt the water go through my lungs and I I was drowning and I lost consciousness.

 Amber Pov.

I ran behind Krystal I saw in his face the anger she was feeling, shame she went because of Sook and her husband, that old rascal what went on in his head grab a nun?

I just wanted to tell me to be okay with it and kept running when worried Krystal was already in the water, the cold strong waves, and I dove to get close to her, so saw her struggling in the water, I continued to swim trying get close to her and waves me. He played for close to her, and grabbed her by the waist pulling her out of the water near the sand.

I was exhausted threw myself on top of her and she was pale faint.

-Krystal ... Krystal agrees answer.

I knocked lightly on his face and nothing. I mouth to mouth resuscitation, heart massage and her lips were purple.

Krystal Let's go.

endnotes

Wait for the next chapter.

Hugs Miss Miyagi.