TORTURE

(Author Pov)

Riley next to the men in the car handed over as ropes and the hood for James to put on Amber and Krystal, gagged tying like ropes over a mouth of each, and then covered his head with the hood and how he placed on the separate benches.

The house was abandoned was in the middle of a small forest, the place was not pleasant and had an unbearable smell, a few meters stood a lake with a boat a motor stopped.

"Chief, are you sure these two have the money we need, or are you lying to us?" The short man in a black suit asked.

"I already said yes, because I'd be lying to you fool, and do not worry, when I demand all the money, we'll go very far.

Except that Riley's plans were not good for them.

While Amber and Krystal were being sent to their destination, Mother Superior missed the sisters and asked Sulli where Amber, Krystal, and Riley were.

"I thought they were not a bus with us sister.

The mother looked at each seat and none of them met Amber, Krystal, and Riley.

_ My sisters please attention, did you see as Sisters Amber, Krystal and Riley getting on the bus?

The answer is what was happening when one of the children who was sent without a backseat raised his hand and said.

_ Auntie I saw them entering a black car, with a man in a black suit.

_What! Wait, my child, did you see them getting into a car?

"Yeah, like three."

A concern invades the mother's heart and she feared that something bad was happening to her sisters.

Immediately a mother communicated like other sisters of what was happening, she asked the driver to lean on the side of the road, just as other buses noticed that the bus of the Mother had stopped and they in name, Father Kai got off the bus and went to see what was Happening.

_What happened mother, why did we stop?

As sisters priest Kai they ... I think they were kidnapped.

_ What? More like, they're not on the bus?

_ No priest, they did not come in, one of the children sees them entering a black car with a man, and I fear it is a kidnapping.

_ Mother let's call a police and everything will go away.

Amber pov.

I felt my mouth dry and bitter, I could not make a noise if I wanted to, my arms were practically tied, I only felt a violent pull of the hood that covered my head my vision was blurred, at first I looked to the sides and only saw black figures in My direction, then the vision came back and the shapes took shape, laughter echoed around the place and I saw a blonde hair, a woman wearing a red coat and black boots.

The blonde woman approached me almost kissing my lips, I did not believe who was in front of me, wearing a totally different outfit that I was already accustomed to, no longer used that lifeless black habit, again the blonde tried to kiss me The lips taking off the rope that was in my mouth and I turned my face, but I should not have done it.

Riley was very angry and asked the man in the back seat to slap me.

With greater pleasure PAH boss.

The slap in the face was so strong that I felt the blood in the corner of my mouth.

You wretch what you mean with it, you crazy, "I asked, very furious.