Hotel on the islands of Heuksando

Amber Pov

I was already in a bad foot could not sleep that night, something was bothering me inside, I felt my stomach churning, my eyes were half yellow and it felt like my face was pale, most would not give importance, I thought it was just a malaise of a sleepless night, had picked up my backpack with a few clothes, because I knew it would stay a few days at Hotel Fazenda then was taking a few clothes, had received a call from Henry confirming me the position to the end of week so it was all right .

I closed the door and looked at the clock that marked six in the morning, I heard the Gregorian music background, that feeling that you were in heaven was very good, brought an inner peace within yourself, that was one of the advantages of living in a convent, could hear the choir of sisters in perfect Sithonia without detune was very good, nor was more remembering the malaise, headed toward the cafeteria employees everyone was her taking their coffee, I sat down and a short woman tiredly kindest appearance served me a milk and coffee cup with bread, cakes around me, while serving me delicious coffee, see who enters the cafeteria Mother Mary Kim and Krystal with a small suitcase wheels, I looked at her, more she was not looking at me, she avoided me, Mother sat next to me and comprimentou me with a nod and Krystal sat opposite me, looked toward her and realized that their dark circles were huge by bad night's sleep, then took a deep breath and I dared to ask.

_Are you okay.

_I am.

It seemed so rude that statement she barely looked at me, I could understand what she was going through a difficult time at his father's death that sad eyes the joy of his face gave the place a cold and distant look.

We finished breakfast in silence, sometimes Mother said something to me and I heard more always played disguised looks at her, sometimes caught her looking at me, more would always be and look away it seemed that Krystal was thoughtful and was not present on the table.

I could have sworn he had seen almost a tear escape from Krystal's eyes and I wanted to comfort her.

_Vamos I take you up to the gate, your car already ready Professor liu.-asked Mother to me.

'Yes Mother refueled it yesterday afternoon.

_Entao Will come Irma Krystal help you.

So we follow up the hallway leading up to the departure gate, my heart was quiet, that silence Krystal made me upset and she barely looked at my face.

I helped with your bag unintentionally touched her hand left red Krystal's face, she thanked the help and said goodbye to Mother giving her a hug.

_Vão With care and good trip, and you my young rest takes these holidays, see you on Monday.

I said goodbye Mother and she gave lightly patted my cheek and hugged me saying.

_Take care of her.

What she said made me confused and what she meant by that.

I opened the car door gently and Krystal went in without saying a word then immediately got in the car and turned the key and went out toward the ranch.

I looked at her and that silence tormented me inside until I could not stand and said.

_Esse Silence is taking me crazy ...

She turned to me with a serious expression on his face.

_No I know what you're talking about Professor Liu.

_Why This coldness Krystal me, what I did to deserve this.

_I Am very headache Professor Liu kindly ask you not to talk to me for hours, let me get some sleep, I need I'm tired.

And she turned on the other side of the bank and the journey continued in silence until we arrived, it was a trip of approximately 5 hours around lunch already'd be coming.

I wanted to talk to her, heal their pain, felt he had to protect her more she did not allow me I felt that kiss in our time of almost night of love she wanted me, saw the gleam of his eyes, most unfortunately I needed to accept reality I could not go ahead with this forbidden love and I try to forget it.

As he considered the possibility to forget her she turned to me still asleep curled looked like he was having a nightmare and was a little cold so quickly grabbed my black jacket and covered his veil wanted to get out of his messy hair and thought it was funny and at the same time beautiful, with all delicacy straightened a lock insisted that leave the veil, at the touch of my hand on her face she moved a little and she heard him whisper. "Do not let me Amber" I froze with those words, I did not understand she wanted me as I to her, mostly because she avoided me and that made it more difficult.

I confess that to hear what she said came a hope to end in my heart.

As she was beautiful and could not help an involuntary smile I loved this woman.

Finally we arrived at the Hotel Heuksando and had plenty of tourists there this many parked cars, the place was incredibly stunning a paradise on earth, worried and thought will be that it had place for us?

Krystal woke up and her veil was down I gave a smile and she turned her face fixing her veil, looked around and I could see that she liked what she saw, the car went down and helped him take his suitcase and grabbed my backpack, I think she not remember that whispered a few hours ago, still cool with me so we went to the main entrance of the hotel.

We passed had American, British, Japanese, Brazilian walking through the hotel with your friends and family, and everyone looked surprised at us believe because it was next to a nun so I think it was not very common this happen a beautiful young woman like me and a nun my hand, just saw Henry standing in the doorway waving to me near the reception desk and his broad smile.

-Amber Here approach my amiga.Bem welcome the paradisiacal island Heuksando.

I went to meet my friend all happy he greeted us and introduced the Krystal him.

-Kry Sister Krystal ... this is my good friend Henry, Henry this is Sister Krystal.

The two shook hands and Henry not disguise his leer on me, I wanted to fill shitload if he comment on something.

-Be Welcome Sister Krystal, as this Mother does. Long time no see.

Thank you so much Sir Henry, she's always right. Running with our institute not to.

-You Can call me Henry Sr. without formalities, good will, to show you the room you.

I almost killed him when he spoke our rooms.

-No Henry is a room for each, are you crazy is.

Just I saw that Krystal was bland with flushed face of shame.

Yes Amber was what I wanted to say you played me wrong.

And he took the keys of the rooms and saw a loose giggle out of your mouth, I was a complete idiot to think that way and let Krystal more embarrassed.

We went into the hallway where there was room when we passed a small fake waterfall where was some carp I was surprised almost missed me the air I did not expect to see for so many years a person who thought he would never see.

Sook Ho was different two years ago she was black and well drained hair, now saw a blonde woman with curly, tanned and well helegante tresses, was accompanied by a man an old man who looked to be in his 67 years and seemed to have very money when Sook she saw me only was so surprised to see me as me, she did not say a word just stared at me and stuck in you towards the hotel restaurant.