Chapter 24: Worst.Team.Ever.

Your POV

It has been a couple days and now Tessa is out of the hospital. She's hurt but she's still Tessa, and I know Tessa as someone who won't stop trying... Yes, she proposed to me again. REJECTED.

We're now planning for a possible attack.

Sean walks out of the darkness, the shadows still falling on his face. "What's the plan?" Jack says tapping his fingers together.

A slight evil laugh comes from Tessa "Revenge" she says.

"But how? We don't have any leads to where they are" I ask.

Mark slams his hands on the table "oh sorry" he repeats slamming his hands on the table but quieter. "well, they are fangirls so they'd probably find their way to us" he smirks "but that's no fun"

"should we get more people involved?" I ask, crossing my arms.

Sean answers "That is a good idea but it's also a bad idea..."

"How so?" Tessa replies leaning in on the table in front of us "ow"

"It's a good idea to have more people to be aware of these girls but that means that they'll probably get hurt"

"I see... Said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw" A voice says.

"Patty?!" I shout.

"Yo" She says. She's sitting on some wooden bars that are holding up the roof, she's dangling her legs off (we're currently in an abandoned farmhouse.)

Mark and Sean back away.

"I don't smell that bad..." She says. "Now can somebody help me down... I'm scared of heights"

I look at Sean and Mark, who are shaking their heads.

"No? Okay, I'll just stay up here..."

"Patty, why are you here?" I ask then look around for something to get her down.

"A couple reasons actually. The first was for an experiment, to test how aware humans are and when they sense a presence"

Mark and Sean cough "crazy" they say under their breath.

"I don't understand how you haven't noticed, I've been here the whole time you were here... The second reason was because you're discussing a plan against the fangirls and I am gonna help, after all, I have dealt with fangirls before"

"Dealt?"

"She didn't ship my OTP and I broke her arm..." She cough.

"Oh"

Mark coughs "Anyways"

I start to say something "I have an idea!"

The group focused their attention on me.

"So it seems Mark and Jack are the targets they're after but they're also after me in a way, however they don't know that I know Mark and Jack" I think about their words that they said that day. They basically said that if I even look at them, they'll rip me apart like a cheesy pizza slice...

"We should probably keep it that way" Tessa says, she then hugs me "You are too precious for this world"

I get out of her grip "I was thinking, maybe a disguise or something. They know about Tessa, and they know about me but they don't know Patty. Hopefully"

"They don't know about me, nobody really knows me because I'm just some girl on the internet who writes fanfics" Patty leans back and almost falls off of the wooden bars, now she's holding onto the bars like a koala.

Mark and Jack lean into my ears and whisper "Told you she was crazy"

"I heard that" Patty mumbles "though, I don't really care"

"So I was thinking" I continue "How about we use disguises?"

"Yeah, that could work" Mark says.

Jack jumps "Fuck yeah, I'm pumped!" He punched a hole in the wall. "Ow~" He starts to fake cry.

I'm not to sure what happened after that...The next moment was a disaster, Tessa was comforting Sean. Mark kept calling Patty crazy and Sean would answer with "Yeah". I think Patty took a nap or something and I was trying to control everybody.

If this is the team we have for stopping those fangirls then I'd say we should surrender because this isn't going to work...